Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

ehhhhhhhhhh ok I will take 5 more.

remember 200 x 40 please

Hogan
Hogan
Posted at

Not to highjack Chelano's banner-thread, but I could use some banners too! :)

In The Webcomic Crossover & Cameo Archive we got several entries for DD-comics, but lacks a banner for many of them!

Do any of you who happens to be there, have some banners to spare so I can add them to the respective entries?

I prefer something around the standard 468 x 60, but we're flexible :wink:

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

In The Webcomic Crossover & Cameo Archive we got several entries for DD-comics, but lacks a banner for many of them!

Do any of you who happens to be there, have some banners to spare so I can add them to the respective entries?

you can use mine below :)

Posted at

~wonders if it's too late~
I dunno how to add you to my DrunkDuck page, but I'll add your banner to my links page on my mirror site. It's tragically empty.

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

~wonders if it's too late~
I dunno how to add you to my DrunkDuck page, but I'll add your banner to my links page on my mirror site. It's tragically empty.

I need your banner to be 200 x 40. If you can't do it, let me know and I will see what I can do

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

I never looked at this site before. I love this site. This is a very cool idea. I have it linked on my pages. Awesome

Radec
Radec
Posted at

I don't even know how to make a working banner…
:(

Hogan
Hogan
Posted at

you can use mine below :)

I found your logo to be more fitting if its okay with you? :)

I never looked at this site before. I love this site. This is a very cool idea. I have it linked on my pages. Awesome

Thanks! :-D

Radec
Radec
Posted at

oh come on this is so mean… can someone tell me how to set up a banner at least?

(EDIT) AS A LINK, you fork-headed… fork… man.

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

oh come on this is so mean… can someone tell me how to set up a banner at least?

(EDIT) AS A LINK, you fork-headed… fork… man.

Ok well when you are done making the banner and hosting it somewhere you use this code.

Here, this is 200x40. Thanks for accepting me!

Link: http://www.drunkduck.com/Greetings_and_Salutations

Ok you are finally added (^_^)

phear
phear
Posted at

umm, Chelano, just to let you know, I've stopped updating for Tube A Czar Comics. so you can take down my mini banner. If you like I can give you a benner for my newer comic, but it looks like you already have plenty of advertisement on your site.

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

I'll support you to :-D!

http://www.drunkduck.com/FakkioEdit/

Sorry I forgot to add you. Just did though

umm, Chelano, just to let you know, I've stopped updating for Tube A Czar Comics. so you can take down my mini banner. If you like I can give you a benner for my newer comic, but it looks like you already have plenty of advertisement on your site.

It's cool dude. Just give me your new banner and link and I will replace it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.