Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

Better news story: The guy in (no joke) Alabama who covered himself with oats and let horses lick him clean, then got arrested for said action.
While very disturbing think about this:
That mean someone in the law offices already thought about that, and decided to make it illegal.
What on Earth…?

Yeah, personally I think that's really disgusting, but I'm not sure if what he did should constitute as a crime. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't think anyone should abuse animals, but think about this for a second. Animals are blissfully unaware of the phobias and taboos associated with human sexuality.

I mean, it's not like this guy tricked the horse, or that the horse was suddenly startled to find a MAN under that layer of oats! The horse was probably well aware that he was licking the guy's goofy areas and thought nothing of it.

Totally gross, but there are far more cruel things that you can do to an animal, and unfortunately most of them are perfectly legal.

You would have thought they'd have used a better sound system on the fake moon set they set up for that…
Ugh… Don't even joke about that. People will think you're serious.

jebus
jebus
Posted at

i think Buzz Aldrin toggled the audio on/off at just the right moment to cut out the 'a' so that future generations would mock Armstrong's poor grammer in a passive/aggressive fit brought on by the fact that he wasn't the first one on the moon.

Posted at

screw what he meant when he stepped out. "one step for man" sounds better because he is telling everyone that humans will begin to explore space and this is the begining of a new era of science. just look at what we've acomplish so far. we are getting close to conolizing space.

emjee
emjee
Posted at

wow thats stupid. Everyone knew what he meant. And it sounds better without the "a".

BBCC
BBCC
Posted at

This is News lol

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

I don't get it… Where was the missing 'A?' I read the quote over and over and I don't see a missing A… It's gramatically correct. is this a trick question or something? >_> *gets a headache*

The famous quote is "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

But the actual transmission in 1969 was, "One small step for A man, one giant leap for mankind."

The transmission dropped the "A", and was misquoted.

But I don't really care that much.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.