Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Welcome Back From the Osiris Region!

Posted at

Wowie zowie~! I'm back, at long last.

I was one of the "seminal" original Duckstateers (my own word for it, not a community thing)from before the "incident that shall remain nameless" caused me to leave the wonderful place. I started at the Duck in 2003, and boy am I glad to be back! And as soon as I figure out the specifics of placement using the CSS, I think my site will be pretty spiffy. (Jeez… did I just say "spiffy"? Inventing words, goofy Silver Age expressions and now anachronism? I don't even know where to start…!)

For those of you wondering what in blazes I am yammering about, 'tis I, creator of Starship Moonhawk, and after a lot of deep soul-searching, I restarted the story for the LAST TIME. (didn't get very far with my second reboot, so it almost doesn't count, right?) I think you'll find both it and me to be much more interesting this time around.

Ciao, baby!

Posted at

You are the second, I'm back today…See, they always come back…Glad you did! Welcome!

Posted at

Thanks! I hope to be a little more social this time around. Added you to my friends, if you don't mind. :)

Posted at

Don't mind at all! I just love the forums…You'll get addicted!

Posted at

From a complete newbie, welcome back.

Since I wasn't around back in the day, I look forward to checking your stuff out now. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.