Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Well, I'm going to need a panel of judges...

nigbun
nigbun
Posted at

——————————
Okay, I have enough judges now!
You four will be PQed at the time of judging. Once you've given me your opinions, give me a good character ref and I'll draw you your sketch~
——————————
Since I'm having a contest in celebration of the 100th page of GMTS, I'm going to need a panel of judges to help me decide on winners aside from myself, obviously, because of bias worries.
Basically all you need to do is go through any entries when the time comes and tell me who you would place as 1st, 2nd and 3rd art-wise. Obviously, if you choose to judge, you won't be allowed to enter but if you are planning on judging, I'll draw you a sketch for helping out!
Details for the contest can be found here for any interested.
I'm looking for about three of four~

Current Judges:
1. BlueFlame_Studios
2. SomaX
3. PIT_FACE
4. AQua_ng

Oh, and if you're a judge, I'd obviously like you to pimp the contest! The more entries, the more choice you'll have!

~Nigbun
(P.S. I wasn't sure what forum to put this in, so I won't be surprised to find it moved >< )

nigbun
nigbun
Posted at

Okay, I'll put you on the list. The contest's deadline right now is the end of February so it could be a while unless I decide to change that~

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

Oh pick me!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i'll do it!
judge jury and execution aarrgghh!!!
just drop me a pq when it's time to go over everything.
Judge Pit_Face reporting for duty…

nigbun
nigbun
Posted at

Sorry for the late reply! Thanks you guys - I'll add you to the list <3
Which means I have enough judges now ^^

nigbun
nigbun
Posted at

I told you - judging starts after the deadline of the contest, so probably March 1st. After you've all given me your decisions, I'll make you a sketch each~

Posted at

ooooooooooo can i be a judge to? one more won't hurt right? :D

Posted at

Considering the last post was made over a year ago, you're probably too late. :]

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.