Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Mostly on a Friday, or the weekend and during breaks. Weekdays are work days, unfortunately. ^^;

*Homework piles up at 125sentences/second*

Posted at

I'm on everyday, but during the week I skim the comics, and weekends I've been getting on the forums some…

kyupol > Thanks for the stats, very useful

I've noticed that people seem to "pick up" more when i update mid week, in the afternoon. But I think that there are so many variable factors at work that it'd be pretty hard to pin down a cover all day for all comics. Afternoons seem to be really active though.

I say pick a day, run with it for a few weeks. If you don't seem to be getting the response you want, switch it up, ha ha ha ha but basically I just told you to guess. More great advice from Carly….

Posted at

I am here every day…. EVERY DAY

I cannot escape Drunk Duck!

*trembles in fury*

Posted at

I never leave! lol!

Shingo
Shingo
Posted at

I never leave!

Neither do I! lol!

LunarYouko
LunarYouko
Posted at

I'm on everyday as well… but I usually only have time to comment and visit the forums on Tuesdays and Sundays… because the other days I have school, work, or other more important plans.

I agree, it's more of how much and how well you advertise, and how consistently you update, over what day you actually update.

Priceman
Priceman
Posted at

More or less everyday, all day, with the DD notifier going non stop.

But word is that Friday is the best day to update. (or so i'm told).

Posted at

yeah seriously… I love the intoxicating feeling of having readers… and there are certain comics on DD that I just cannot get enough of.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

whenever i click firefox, this is the homepage

dragonlova
dragonlova
Posted at

Daily… course it kinda goes with the job… :)

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

Daily… course it kinda goes with the job… :)

…really? Where do you work?

(bwuh.)

Posted at

she works at the "intoxicated mallard"

Will
Will
Posted at

well i come on about 4:00pm West Australia time, which is about 8:00 am GMT for an hour or so on weekdays, on weekends i'm on randomly

seriously, i dont think it matters which days you update, as long as you update… if people are reading your comic they'll still get the updates no matter what time they get on

Darwin
Darwin
Posted at

I thought that was "…you can check out, but you can never leave…" QUOTETH the EAGLES.

Yeah, um, I'm on here every day…many times a day…I'm a glutton for feedback…LOL

I've noticed that of my three webcomics on here "Only Half" gets the most readership/Reviewership. It is consequently a Wednesday update. Now whether that is because of the day or the general idea that OH (a vampire/dhampir comic) is much different from Plague (A mutant comic - posting on Mondays), I can't tell you for certain.

I've been told that Wednesday is the day to post…but I would never make deadline if I had to have all three comics post on the same day! LOL!

Anyway…good luck!

Posted at

I never leave! lol!
You can sing in but you can never leeeeave~~~
"Can we come in please?"
-"What for?"
"Well, could we go looking for someone"
-"Oh really?"
"Yeah we're looking foreh.. Tommy"
-"Tommy?"
"Tommy Nooker have you-"
-"Tommy Nooker?"
"Very er, wide head short legged man"
-"Never have seen him. Never haven't"
"Have you seen him?"
-"Lots of people come through here how could you possibly expect me to remember?"
"Oh well could we come in anyway?"
-"Oh maybe you can. Yes you can come in. Yes, 'course you can come in. You can come in okay but you can never leave."
"Ok"
-"Do you understand the concept?"
"Yes"
-"You can come in but you can never leave"
"That's fine"
-"No.. listen to me, it's like a membrain. Not a two-way membrain, a one-way membrain. If you come in this place that's it. It's over. You could never leave"
"We haven't got much on"
>"See you than"
-"Bye little friend!"
"So, he can leave?"
-"Oh he can leave alright. Look at him leaving like conquer in the night. Oh he can leave, little can. You know why he can leave? Because he's too small. He's too small for the membrain too small for the brain, too small for the membrain too small for the brain"

(quote from the Mighty Boosh Radio series. That post remembered me of this)

PokeMitch
PokeMitch
Posted at

I get on the duck every day of the week. But the day that I probably get on it the most is Friday night.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.