Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What did you get Mom for Mothers day?

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Its almost time people! Chop chop! Get the cards! Get the flowers! Send your mother some llloooovvvveeee!!!

For all of us that want to brag about how much we love our Mommy, here's a place to do it.

What did I get Mom for mothers day? A bird bath. >=3 Wahahahahhahaaaa!!! I'm so evil like that.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

My wife, kids and I took my mother out to eat at a good restaurant tonight to spend some time together as family. She loved it, the food was great and we all had a wonderful time!

I have made other plans for my wife, the mother of our 2 boys, but since she frequents the Duck, I'll keep those plans to myself. I hope y'all understand! B)

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I'm going to paint a picture of her…but it's obviously not going to be done in two days, so I'm going to be giving her the promise that I'll paint a picture of her.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

All of my siblings and I laid a nice bouquet of flowers… Just because our mother passed away doesn't mean we shouldn't celebrate.

Posted at

My Mom asked for a gift certificate from Fabric Land, which I picked up. What she didn't ask for was some sugarless truffles that I got at the local market. (She can't have sugar). ;)

Posted at

I forgot.

I'M THE BEST SON EVER!

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

Sh*t me too. BRB.

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

My sister and I got her a nice handbag and a new pair of slippers, since the winter months are approaching. It was what she asked for, but not exactly the types she picked out, but when I got home I found out we were pretty close, so hope she'll like it

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I forgot.

I'M THE BEST SON EVER!
It's a different date in Britland.

Unless you mean you forgot in March…
I probably got her money…

Posted at

I know, and I did.

Posted at

I got her a copper and brass interwoven bracelet. I was going to get her a Sawyer doll (from Lost), but I couldn't find one.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I know, and I did.
Ah right.
You horrible son.

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Mother's Day was yesterday? I thought it was tomorrow!
Damn!

blntmaker
blntmaker
Posted at

Two dozen red roses and a gift certificate from Spa Velia.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

To add on to Moms gift, I picked up a case that has 2 dead blue butterflys in it.
Some how, it helps the rain forest. So, YYYEEAAAHHH!!! Make Mom happy, and save nature!!!

SWexY
SWexY
Posted at

Im gettin my mom some of her favorite perfume, solar lights 4 the yard, and a free pass 4 the Zoo. she will be able to help make up some of the animals diets and feed them ^o^ (YAYYYY 4 BEING A VOLUNTEER @ THE ZOO!)

Posted at

My mom is one of those moms that never wants anything because she just goes out and buys anything she needs. A couple years ago she moved house as well, so she took the opportunity to get rid of years and years of accumulated knick-naks, teddy bears, etc. (I'm sure most of them were all gifts at some point.) Now she doesn't like anything that doesn't match the interior design of the house (rustic southwest); she's particular about brands; she doesn't like to shop online. So, unless mom tells us there's a specific thing she wants (which she usually doesn't) it's hard to buy for her, moreso because I'm in England and she's still in the US. :[

So, this year I found some handmade fired-clay condiment bowls on etsy that seemed really nice. She likes to have lunch parties and stuff and so hopefully she'll find a use for them :)

D0m
D0m
Posted at

You guys are so sweet.

My mom isn't alive, so I just thought about her for Mothers' Day. I can truly say it isn't something I usually do. Recently, she's been coming up in my head a lot, though.

bongotezz
bongotezz
Posted at

i took my mom to see Iron Man. :) it was her choice i swear. and she loved it. my mom is cool.

Webreever
Webreever
Posted at

I live about 1800 miles from my mom, so I called her at about 8AM her time (before she went to church with my dad). As for Fathers day? I'm flying out to see them for a whole week! Not really planned for that but it happened that way!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.