Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What would you do during a Drunk Duck Apocalypse (where they drink all your beer)?

Byth1
Byth1
Posted at

I guess you could call it an "apocalypse"… All of the alcoholic beverages in the world are disappearing. Why? Because a horde of green feathered ducks has descended on all the breweries and well… They're gorging themselves on the beer, increasing their numbers, then going out to drink more. Soon the entire world will be "dry" with no way for any human to get drunk. Even supposedly "impenetrable" bunkers full of alcohol aren't safe and neither are your sacred secret hiding places. Who would celebrate the total elimination of wine, beer, scotch, etc… from the world? How would you deal with the aftermath? What would you do to "defend" your stash of alcoholic beverages from these ravenous Drunk Ducks?

Yes… one of my sillier posts, but I was starting to think the forums were getting boring, so… :)

edit: great… suddenly I'm starting to think this would make a great First Person Shooter… or at least a parody of the Left 4 Dead series…

NO! Not the Beer!

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

A world without alcohol? Hmmmm. I say….Good riddance? I don't drink it, so I don't care if it all goes.

Granted, I would be rather upset that all those ducks would die of alcohol poisoning.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Dang, there goes the rocket fuel.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

A world without alcohol? Hmmmm. I say….Good riddance? I don't drink it, so I don't care if it all goes.

Granted, I would be rather upset that all those ducks would die of alcohol poisoning.

You shouldn't have to worry about THESE ducks. They're Drunk Ducks after all. As one poster put it, they'd all die if their BAC fell below a certain level…

And now that I think of it… how would the world end if all the alcoholic beverages of the world disappeared? Well… the world COULD end if our freshwater supply became contaminated… In our early world history people drank alcoholic stuff because unlike the water at that time it was very VERY clean! Heck… they even had beer for kids!!!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I'd buy a dog in case of beerpocalypse.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.