Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What's the grossest thing someone has dared you to eat?

Mashed
Mashed
Posted at

YESSHAW. i'm just a wee bit bored so i decided to make this topic.

me it was cream, with alot of pepper and some tomato egg sauce with sugar.
=] it actually tasted nice.

Posted at

it was octpus for me at this chiense restraunt where they actually had those baby octpuses cooked.. it was pretty much intact, just without the eyes and the brain.. but the head, the tenctles and the sucton cups were all there.

anyway my mom dared me to try it, so I took one on my plate and went to eat it.

man, it was so.. CHEWY. and the suction cups just made it feel werid in my mouth.

hat
hat
Posted at

Spaghetti.

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

A whole onion :s ofcourse after like 2 bites of the onion, i was on the floor xD

herio
herio
Posted at

raw wichi grub the bell when be for i did but when i was yonger i love sower canndy so i eat eny cany that was sower, i eat it till my cheeks ake weaich in a way is groce

Posted at

A scab off of my right forearm ($10)

josif
josif
Posted at

Well I juiced a potato once and drunk it…. Tastes like dishwater.
Oh and Ive sniffed up ketchup through a straw, it smelt like burning.

acadia
acadia
Posted at

A mixture of chocolate milk and ketchup.

Yeah.

Bleh.

Posted at

raw wichi grub the bell when be for i did but when i was yonger i love sower canndy so i eat eny cany that was sower, i eat it till my cheeks ake weaich in a way is groce
God, get the five year-old out of my ear. >_>

We were actually talking about this the other day in my creative writing class (Grossest things ever eaten, that is. Not talking/spelling like a five year old).
Camel crickets and toads (Like, a live toad hopping a long, minding it's own bussiness when BAM. It's bitten in half).
Grossest thing I've personally eaten? Um… Lemme think… Ear wax is high on my list. And although I didn't technically eat it, the gauze in the back of my mouth after I had my wisdom teeth out. Effing hell, it was like intermittent fetid sock water. >_<

jgib99
jgib99
Posted at

I once drank a glass of raw eggs (seeing Rocky inspired this). It was quite hideous.

Posted at

it was octpus for me at this chiense restraunt where they actually had those baby octpuses cooked.. it was pretty much intact, just without the eyes and the brain.. but the head, the tenctles and the sucton cups were all there.

anyway my mom dared me to try it, so I took one on my plate and went to eat it.

man, it was so.. CHEWY. and the suction cups just made it feel werid in my mouth.

Mmm…dim sum resturants have those. They usually serve it in curried and it actually taste quite good.

I don't think I was ever dared to eat anything but I have been ordered to drink a lot of herbal brew. And anyone who has ever drank herbal brew before on a regular basis would tell you that you're better off not knowing what's in it. Let me put it this way…my mother's brew recently had seahorses in it. Would you want to know that the soup you're drinking was made of seahorses? Well I don't. :S

I have to confess that I love eating the insides of a lobster/crab head. However I was told those are bad for me so I've stopped. My dad's been cooking soup almost every night recently and fish stomach comes up a lot.

Posted at

A styrofoam cup.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

A styrofoam cup.

They don't taste that bad.

Posted at

A styrofoam cup.

They don't taste that bad.

Think of the aftermath.

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Hahahaha! Grooosssssssss.

For me, it was an abomination of sprite, General Tsao, Chineese Hot Mustard, about a 1/4 cup of salt, and a dash of red pepper.

Never, and I mean NEVER leave your drink undefended with my friends and a chineese buffet.

…blech.

-W

Posted at

I was in LiJiang in China, the Mu Mansion…I ate this strange stew…I am pretty sure there were lizard parts in it.
…possible creature eyeball also…not sure.
That place was really awesome!

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

fish flakes. You know… those colorful flakes you feed the pet fish?

noone dared me. Tat shit tastes awful though.

Posted at

151……….but in the end it wasnt all that bad!

Mashed
Mashed
Posted at

lovely ^.^
any of you guys like lemons or limes?

Posted at

Hm.

My BF and I dared each other to try Garlic icecream at a county fair we attended once. That's a match made in hell.

When I was visiting relatives in Hungary they made soup. In this soup was chicken brains and hearts. I was forced to eat said brains and hearts. Ew.

Best one was when I was little, I ate a garden slug. Swallowed it whole while it was still alive.

Ya, good times.

Posted at

Rat Poison…

Tried it, didn't like it… died.

Seriously, though, I did die.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.