Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What's up everyone?! A friendly Artist here....

alexcat321
alexcat321
Posted at

Hey everyone! I just joined not too long ago because I'm deeply into comics. I really had an urge to begin one online a while ago but I never got to it and now I've found DD. I'm happy because of that and now I'm finally going to begin my own comics. I plan for them to be strong stories but they'll take me a while to draw. recently I've drawn some of my own comic match-ups with some already used chars and for a read, look at one of the comics that I've already posted(not one of my serious works). I'm a good artist just waiting to begin and hopefully I'll start ASAP and I hope to have things in full color as well. I'm also looking for some friends on DD and if your interested just let me know. Nice to meet you all.

John Jr.

Posted at

Paragraph breaks. They're awesome, trust me.

Anyway, hello. It is nice to meet you, probably.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Alex! Welcome to the Duck - this is an excellent place to spread your wings and learn the fine art of comicking. (I'm still learning, so I'm a terrible, TERRIBLE example, but hey.) Hope to see more of your work!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Don't lie to him Amanda! Salt is one hot comic! :)

Alex, welcome and have fun… I look forward to your work!

Hi, Alex! Welcome to the Duck - this is an excellent place to spread your wings and learn the fine art of comicking. (I'm still learning, so I'm a terrible, TERRIBLE example, but hey.) Hope to see more of your work!

alexcat321
alexcat321
Posted at

Thanks you guys, one question though, how do you put your comics link into your signature like you guys have?

John jr.

Posted at

Though I may disagree with some of your tastesKingdom hearts D:, I welcome you here.

Posted at

A friend of comics is a friend of mine. Hope to see your serious work some time!

Good luck, and we hope you have fun while you're with us.

Posted at

A Kingdom hearts and Avatar fusion?

I have to admit. I would have never thought of that.

Oh.. and welcome to the forum. We need some new blood around here.

TokyoRose
TokyoRose
Posted at

Hi there! welcome! Interesting concept of fusing both Kingdom Hearts and Avitar. Everyone is so friendly here…so grab a coke and put your feet up.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.