Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

B-But fern…you never make Topics…

D:

Anyway…Eddie Vedder.

D:

Posted at

The guy who came up with the idea of the little warning(do not remove under penalty of law) strips on matresses.(sp?)

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

I'd like to meet some of the artists/writers from DD! Really, I would.

As for someone famous or the like, I don't really have any. I actually got to do a podcast interview with Emme the supermodel once, that was pretty cool! She was very nice and actually let us record her doing a plug for the podcast.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

I'd like to meet…no one.
Not being a jerk but honestly there has never been nor will there be *knocks on wood* someone that I would like to have met or meet.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

See my sig for a hint.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

myself from five minutes ago. id like to see a few things

1 if i really cant stand myself
2 if i am stronger than me
3 if i would beat myself in a video game

though even if the situation is possible it is flawed because from the minute i met myself the personality of my past self would split from my current self therfore makeing it not me :( (have i lost you yet?)

D0m
D0m
Posted at

From DrunkDuck… Silentkitty, Hyptosis ,Kelliemarie, Ozoneocean, Metaluigi and TantzAerine… Oh- last, but certainly not least: Tera from Tera Forming.

I'd like to meet Neil Gaiman, Frank Miller, Alex Ross, James Jean, and Garth Ennis.

joe_vee
joe_vee
Posted at

I'D like to meet FERN!!!! :D

marine
marine
Posted at

A couple people actually:

Garth Ennis - For the last few years of me being heavy into comics again, I've loved his work above anyone elses. Above all other comic guys working these days, I'd like to meet him. I'd also love to meet Stan Lee, but he's not really been involved with any of his legendary properties in years. Another comic guy I'd like to meet is Robert Kirkman. He's such an ingenius writer, this guys good. I think I'd also like to meet Rob Zombie. I've liked a lot his music and both of his movies I liked a lot. I support that dude, and I'd like to meet him.

George Carlin's a big name I'd like to meet. I came close last year. I had every intention of standing out in the cold waiting for him after his show so I could get a "penis exclusive" interview with him. That all fell through though, so he's probably going to die before I get the chance. Like a lot of my heroes, they don't seem to live long enough for me to meet them.

From around here, I'd like to meet everybody. I love Drunk Duck. I'm on here all day everyday. I'd especially like to meet people that actually like me, but I'd like to meet and win over people that don't like me. I figure, if people met me in person they'd realize exactly how much of a jokester I am.

I'd like to meet with Scott Mitchel Rosenburg, Joe Queseda, Todd McFarlene, Jim Shooter (if he gets Valiant running again), and even Dan Didio. The reason I want to meet those guys? They're the guys (at least publicly) in charge of comic book studios. I'd love to have ten minuets with these guys to go over my work with them and get a published book. Then I could go on a book tour promoting it. That'd be a lot of fun.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Off the top of my head (it is late and I can't think…), Jackie Chan. He seems so sincere and nice and funny. I think it would be cool to talk to him.

I'm sure there are plenty of others, but so many people (esp. famous people) are huge let-downs to actually meet.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I would love to meet some cosplayers/otakus. They seem like a riot. And Drunkduckers, they seem like a blast.

Posted at

I did want to meet bruce campbell- you know Ash from those fantastice evil dead movies.

but then i met him and kissed his chin!

i would like to have met JRR tolkien. just so i could congratulate him on his books. and drawings.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

I did want to meet bruce campbell- you know Ash from those fantastice evil dead movies.

but then i met him and kissed his chin!

i would like to have met JRR tolkien. just so i could congratulate him on his books. and drawings.

Okay I change my post…Bruce Campbell…most under rated actor and hilarious?
Is he as funny in person as he seems in his films?

Posted at

HA HA HA Aqua I'm a cosplayer. YAY for me!

Who would I like to meet…. you mean ANYONE?

… Myself in 10 years!

kitsunesan
kitsunesan
Posted at

unmm Who I want to meet…never think about it unmm…from real life, Guy Moon XD…unmm and for other things…I think Kuchiki Rukia from Bleach XD

Maxw3ll
Maxw3ll
Posted at

Tim Burton
Andy Warhol
Edward Gorey
The Coen Brothers
Jimmy Page
Flea
Glenn Danzig
Billy Corgan
Stephen King
Richard Matheson
M. Night Shymalan
Johnny Depp
Shia LeBeouf

Fictional:
Brak
Snake Plissken
Toki Wartooth
Batman
Jack Skellington
Optimus Prime
Gir
Edward Scissorhands

Drunkduckers:
Fern- Cuz he is always so deep and depressed
Allan- Cuz his life is 20 times more interesting than mine

Those are all the people I could think of off the top of my head.

Posted at

I would like to meet recon dye, he is my icon, he is the best webcomic maker i have seen

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.