Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

anyway, wouldn't want to derail this thread:
Why not PQ the author and ask him?

No, don't do that. Comments are deleted on a no questions asked policy.

…Apparently.

Seriously though, it's no big deal. Unless your comment was offensive or spammy or something. If not, it doesn't really matter. The author either didn't want it on his/her page or by accident, deleted it. Let it go man. :)

Slowbro
Slowbro
Posted at

If not, it doesn't really matter. The author either didn't want it on his/her page or by accident, deleted it. Let it go man. :)
This is a possibility, I once got a PQ and accidentally clicked "Report" when I mean to click "write back"

Posted at

I've done that.

To my own comments.

I figure, there's lots of places to spout off on here, that if an artist wants to ban comments, step off.

Posted at

what about the worlds gayest ninjas , lmao thatd be funny

Posted at

Another reason comments get censored is by mistake…I'm not sure if the system has changed or not but I remember a few times I would accidentally click report bad comment and it was done with, whether or not I really wanted to or not. An admin may delete the comment afterwards, not knowing it was a mistake (or not, I'm not really sure). Point is, I've done it more than once…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.