Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Writer/Storyliner Searching for Reliable Artist

HamPants
HamPants
Posted at

Hey friends, I'm new tothe world of Drunk Duck, but I've been working on a story for quite some time, and haven't been able to find the proper medium for it.

Now, with the popularity of webcomics only growing, I have decided that this would be the ideal way to tell the story.

With little artistic talent myself, beyond simple storyboards, I turn to the online community to seek out a talented artist.

This story takes place in the distant future, after the human race has been near-annihilated three times.

In the year 3547, mankind has recovered, and has begun to slowly repopulate, and rediscover the secrets of the past. Through a strange parasite, mankind has developed the ability to manipulate the world around them with seemingly-supernatural abilities. Warfare is dominated by enchanted blades and armor, and gas-powered rifles.

The once tired world is beginning to wake up again…

So, yes. Further details will be given once some interest is shown. I hope I can attract some of you awesome artsy folks :)

HamPants
HamPants
Posted at

Man. I WISH I could draw the things you're talking about.

:(

HamPants
HamPants
Posted at

Sorry, I guess posting that was unnecessary. I'm sorry for that.

Naw, I'm just buggin ya :)

Also got my hopes up, all "omg! Arteest!"

That's one of the best complements I've ever received, though. Thank you. :)

And sorry for reacting with a :( face! Thank you :)

Spiff
Spiff
Posted at

Im willing to do the job! unless youre looking for something close to professional because im not THAT good, but im (at least I think) pretty good. you can check out my (now cancelled) comic "sucker punch" to see my style.

p.s. sucker punch was drawn with a more cartoon style. I can draw more realistic if you like.

HamPants
HamPants
Posted at

I got an offer in my inbox from Hopoppo, and we seem to gel quite well. Since it was the first offer I got, I'm going to take that one - if it turns out that we need extra assistance, then I'll gladly take any that you guys have to offer :)

I hope you guys enjoy what we're able to put together - and thank you all for the enthusiasm and awesomeness :D

HamPants
HamPants
Posted at

:( okay, I'll be sure to read every page then.

Don't worry, falpjack, if we need any assistance, you'll be the first I come to ^^

Also, you and spiff are getting into the "Special Thanks" section of the credits :)

Spiff
Spiff
Posted at

… if spiff is doing it, ill try my hand at this!

whats that supposed to mean? im not taking offence I just want to know if you were saying I gave you the motivation or if you were bashing my art.

and thanks for the special thanks add! :D

Posted at

… if spiff is doing it, ill try my hand at this!

whats that supposed to mean? im not taking offence I just want to know if you were saying I gave you the motivation or if you were bashing my art.

and thanks for the special thanks add! :D

you gave me the motivation. I love competition! Im just a jerk that way.

Spiff
Spiff
Posted at

haha, nothing wrong with some competition! >:D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.