Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Yayyy, hello time!

Undefined
Undefined
Posted at

I want to say a big hello to everyone! I came upon this site, mmm, a few months ago actually when I was looking around for some info. But I didn't start checking the site out regularly until last month. Started reading a comic I liked and then started reading another one, and well, on and on. And finally joined a few weeks ago. Today at last I am finally able to sit here and write a greeting! I hope to be able to post more throughout the forums and eventually have my own comic put up on here. I just wonder how often I will be able to update with these 2 jobs keeping me away often. :(
Also *looks from side to side* I wonder the typical age range of members here. I realllyyy don't want to feel like a senior citizen!!!!
Anyways, pleased to meet you! :D

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

A small hello back from me to you!

The typical age range of members here? Hmm…I think there's some people here in their late 40's and whatnot, and I know for sure that there was a nine year old who signed up as well. As for me, I'm sixteen, but that's irrelevant.

Welcome!

Posted at

Hello.

Don't chew the tiles. Tiles hate to be chewed.

Posted at

Welcome! Glad you've joined us. As for ages…well let me put it this way, we've got young and old together here at this wonderful site, but on the Internet, everyone's age is kinda of fixed at somewhere between 15 and 17, so don't worry. :)

Posted at

a

Orange
Orange
Posted at

We have a whole range of people here, from the pre-teens to….old and stuff :D

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

Hello, welcome to The Duck. Age here varies quite a bit, and intellectual maturity even more so. I'm almost 19 though.

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!
I wouldn't worry to much about the age thing, we will love you regardless of how old you are!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

We have folks of all vintages here. I'm sure you will feel nice and welcome regardless of which little age group box you have to check off on surveys. But being part of the gently-slopping-downhill group, I gotta say - we get great discounts. And LUBY's. Mmmm.

Undefined
Undefined
Posted at

Aww, thanks for the warm welcome everybody!!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

THIS IS NOT HELLO TIME!!! THIS IS WAR TIME!!! CONSIVER YOUR HELLO'S!!!

krazy_taco
krazy_taco
Posted at

Welcome to DD enjoy your stay with great people and comics!
n___n

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.