Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Yo first timer here

Chaosord
Chaosord
Posted at

Greetings I'm chaosord and looking forward to my first webcomic( hopifully with more to follow). I love video games like a dopefiend loves his crack. Reading writing drawing and comdey are kinda what I do (if I do anything). So that being said pleased to meet ya.

Posted at

Hi, Chaosord! Welcome to DrunkDuck! I'm Renga Studio! So, you like reading, writing, drawing, and all things comedic, eh? Ha-ha, you're my kinda guy! I hope you have fun on this gloriously addictive webcomics community! Oh, and have a Cold Hot Cola; it's on the house! Have fun and enjoy the weather! ;)

Posted at

Be careful, the it can hurt the first time around, but you'll grow to love it.

So, comedy eh? Well, if Renga likes you. . . then I'm afraid I don't. Sorry.

Posted at

Welcome! Well let me introduce you: Custard is our resident stick-in-the-mud, Renga is our current lunatic (we swap these on a weekly basis), Orange is the quiet yet polite one, Amanda is full of zaniness but in a less-than-crazy way, and I am the only one of us to be truly sane and competent. Should you ever need help, you may turn to one of our help sub-forums, or PQ one of us directly; most of us are happy to lend a hand.

Now…has anyone seen my aardvark? He needs to replace one of my filings and check out my back molar; I've been having problems eating for days now.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Well…uh…HE IS NOT IN THE PANTRY D:

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

What every happend to the candy man?

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Well…HE'S NOT THE THE PANTRY EITHER
D:

Posted at

Welcome. :) I swear we're not all crazy, though it's really hard to tell sometimes. Hope you'll have fun here!

What kind of video games are you into?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

WElcome, would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

Chaosord
Chaosord
Posted at

Thanks for all the greetings guys/gals/others(?). Really this means a lot to me so once again thanks.
ps. Don't worry I alika da crazy.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Yessss, I *am* full of zaniness. *belch* That being said: hello, Chaosord! How's it going?

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome! I hope that you enjoy your stay here as much as I am!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.