Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Yo, new mems.

OrochiSaKu
OrochiSaKu
Posted at

Hey, I'm OrochiSaKu, or Orochi, whatever.

I'm a Nintendo/Sony fan, and likes to "waste" time reading comics.

Nice to meet you all, and expect things from me, SLOWLY.

Posted at

I'm a Nintendo/Sony fan, and likes to "waste" time reading comics.

Demon spirits I command you, out - relinquish the body of OrochiSaku. Your evil electrical boxes shall possess him no more - out Nintendo, out Sony, you wasters of mortal time - comics are good, good, good!

Nice to meet you OrochiSaku. We will slowly learn to expect things from you. :cat:

Posted at

Yo, new mems.

. . .

Get out.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

EH HEM. >=( Hasn't anyone tolled you its inproper to wear a hat in the interent?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Yes - you will remove the hat in the presence of a lady. *looks haughty*

Hehe, welcome to the Duck, Orochi! Pleasure to meet you.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Welcome and have fun… it's a little nuts but you get used to it.

Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

Welcome to DD, OrochiSaKu!

Posted at

[quote=The new guy's name]
OrochiSaKu
[/quote]
AMERICANMANGALOVER/SPRITERAMERICANMANGALOVER/SPRITERAMERICANMANGALOVER/SPRITER

FIRE THE MISSILES.

Posted at

Welcome OrochiSaku, soon you will learn that X-Box is superior to Nintendo and Sony but at least you are a comic lover…Enjoy the Drunk Duck!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Welcome! I see a couple of the more sane members are here to greet you in addition to the Legion of Pure and Total Chaos.

I'll give you a clue, I'm not a member of the LPTC. Wouldn't want to be; the Legion of the Somewhat Sane and Very Dashing Avatars has a better healthcare plan.

Have fun here! And don't drink that cola if you want to live! :)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

the Legion of the Somewhat Sane and Very Dashing Avatars
Oh man, I'm so not in that club. I've been realizing lately that my current avatar makes everything I say look completely nuts.

Posted at

Welcome! I see a couple of the more sane members are here to greet you.

Thanks Steely - it's charitable work but it's nice to get the recognition once in a while.

Oh man, I'm so not in that club. I've been realizing lately that my current avatar makes everything I say look completely nuts.

Okay, got a post-it on the avatar…….. bdah bdum bdah……. nah, you're still the ditsy one. ;)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

[quote=IS's Ghost]nah, you're still the ditsy one.
Curses! Then it's not the avatar after all - it's a glaring personality flaw. I'll have to get back to my lab for some tuning…uhhh…I mean…

nuts.

Posted at

That's a weird place to keep nuts. I thought you kept the remains of your victims there.

Wait. . . you don't. . . that's unsanitary you know. The health inspector would be appalled, if you hadn't stuck that scalpel in his face.

Posted at

Hey, buddy, got a quarter (million)? The site's bugs have been affecting my weather machine, and as a weather-controlling mad scientist, I'm unable to make a living without it! :(

What's that? I'm supposed to greet you? Oh, all right; if I must. Uh, hello, OrochiSaKu, and welcome to DrunkDuck. Have fun making us slowly expect things from you. I'd tell you to enjoy the weather, but due to technical difficulties, expect nothing unusual about it, SLOWLY.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in crazyninny's profile, borrowing some of the money she brought in from her cult's fundraiser…

Posted at

Thanks Steely - it's charitable work but it's nice to get the recognition once in a while.

You? Oh no, sorry, I assumed you were in the Legion of Crazy But Harmless Kitchen Appliances. Just like Renga over there. :)

Really? I thought it made you look like you are a member of the Legion of Dancing Webcomic Creators With Stylish Hair. :)

Posted at

Oh yeah, Steely is lying about the League of Whatever He Said. He's actually in the League of Making Up Leagues.

Posted at

You? Oh no, sorry, I assumed you were in the Legion of Crazy But Harmless Kitchen Appliances. Just like Renga over there.

Kitchen appliance am I? Why, I'll microwave yer, NO… I mean when I get hold of yer you'll be toast, NO… not toast, oh god, I'm waffling again, NO…not waffles, I mean…oh what's the use.

Hand me the papers, I'm ready to sign.

He's actually in the League of Making Up Leagues.

Ha! ha!… did you just make that up?

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Can join the League of Making Up Leagues? That sounds like fun!

Posted at

Can join the League of Making Up Leagues? That sounds like fun!

Why not? We could use more members. Hmm, but I must make sure the Legion of Making Up New Legions isn't currently in a conflict with your other Legion, the Legion of Giant Staring Eyes Peering into the Depths of Your Soul. :)

OrochiSaKu
OrochiSaKu
Posted at

Yo, new mems.

. . .

Get out.

Where's the exit?
Good lord, that was also unintentional. I should've put, "Yo, new mems here".

Yeah, thanks all for the warm welcomes and stuff, sh'yeah.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.