Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

You know those times when you OWN the forums

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

I am a forum maniac. You know those times when you're in the forums and you have the latest post in every one? I LOVE THOSE TIMES. Anyone else enjoy this?
why yes I do, it is exactly the reason I am posting here right now ^^

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

Ah so now we are in a battle for the position of Chuck "Forum" Norris? YOU ARE ON. This would be an easy battle on the forum games. I should make a game out of it! Agree or disagree?
I accept the terms of this arrangement, a fight to the finish! (that's a good place to end)

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

Ah but will you win? NO. It may take me a while to come up with the rules and such but when I do it will be there.
I'll be waiting, like batman….oh yeah, I went there

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I used to OWN my own forums. But nobody really posted on it so I just erased it from the internet.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

You're not a forum maniac til you have one of these babies ;D

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

*twirls mustache* Mehahaha~ You'll never get to 2500 posts without the help of DD's hidden forum (which wont be named because when it is 3-4 of those turds float up)

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I don't really like posting for the sake of a post count, but that is just me. ;)

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I am impressed that all of your posts seem legitimate. You get points for that, guy.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

You kinda remind me of me three or so years ago. Because of that, good luck.

lba
lba
Posted at

*twirls mustache* Mehahaha~ You'll never get to 2500 posts without the help of DD's hidden forum (which wont be named because when it is 3-4 of those turds float up)

If you mention it even this much at least 1 or 2 of them manage to bob their way up.

Somehow I think a "get the last post in the thread" game seems kind of pointless since nobody can ever win.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.