Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

What's on your profile?
A short description of myself, my comics' update schedules, some links to other communities I'm part of… and some tidbits about my comics.

Do you actually read people's profiles?
Every one I come across, actually. Whether because they seem interesting or just because it's there… :D

What makes you click on someone's profile
New people that comment on my comics or people I randomly see in the forums… like most people before I posted this got a few from me. :D

What kind of information do you like to know about DDers?
Anything really. Mostly just what I've got, like my age and hometown.

Posted at

What's on your profile?
A short description of myself, a chicken with an exploding head, and a guy lolling so much he was headshot'd with a knife.

Yes.

What makes you click on someone's profile?
Just for the hell of it.

I like to see if they're an annoying cliche(*cough*coveinant*cough*).

And I usually look to see what kind of comic they have.

ubernite
ubernite
Posted at

What's on your profile?
A little about myself including my name, my work ethics, where I live, and what my "book" is about.

Sometimes, if I want to know more about who's behind the work or who has commented on mine.

Not bad avatars that's for sure. Mostly, it's… see #2

The how and why of their work.

marine
marine
Posted at

I came up with some fun games to play while commenting:

Start to ask a question, but finish off half sentence. I tried doing that one for forum posts, but it didn't work out. Its especially good with a question like "what do you think" "did you see" "What about that" and people give me funny comments back.

I also have started just leaving "How you doing!?" on everyones profile, in a hope that they will leave me a message saying how they are - which I will completely ignore - and read penis or werewolf. Hopefully not clicking on anyone on my friends list instead.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

What's on your profile?

A couple animations done by KillerSteak that are #drunkduck related and a Dunkin Donuts commercial directed by Zach Braff, starring Ace Frehley

Only if it's really funny or someone new to chat.

Generally just people I don't recognize.

Anything outside the mundane.

Posted at

What's on your profile?

"Well, what is there to say? I'm a comic geek who likes superheroes, so that's what I do. Bulletproof is my little spandex sandbox."

Plus a whopping nine friends, all of them in the "top" list, and a bunch of recommended comics.

Almost never, to be honest.

I don't know. Sometimes I'm just farting around here trying to waste time, and that's mostly when it happens. Or if there's something I actually want to know for one reason or other, like where someone is from or what their age is.

a/s/l? ;-)
Actually those ARE the things I like to know, if anything at all, plus maybe a little about what comics they read. It helps understand where someone is coming from with the stuff they create.

Come to think of it, I should probably add that stuff to my profile, but really, I'm not much interested in them or in the friends feature, I prefer to know people through their forum posts and the comics they create.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.