Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Okay, now we all know about the question 'If you could have any wish, what would it be?' but that doesn't exactly match your expectations now, does it? If you wished for ten million dollars, that wouldn't tell anyone where that ten million would go. So I want to know what you guys expect to get out of your wishes, your ultimate heaven, however you would word it.

Well, being the nerd that I am, mine would have to be a gigantic library, with a hovering platform that could take me to each shelf as I requested. The library would be filled with every game that ever existed, every comic that will ever be released and every novel that has been written, all translated into english of course. At one corner of the library is my perfect living quarters, with the comfiest chairs, lounges, cushions and bed. And of course, roughly four or five lovely young ladies all to tend to my many needs ;)

Anyway, that's all I'll ever need in life. What about you guys? And remember, the laws of reality do not apply if you don't want them to

Posted at

A house in the middle of a bare, rocky wasteland and an infinite supply of paint, painting equipment and food.

I never realised how simple my dreams are.

Posted at

That whole library bit sounds cool, so I'll steal that.

in addition to that, I'd want a big, nice Victorian house, with a whole room devoted toward my drawing and my other works. In that room, I would have a very powerful computer that met my needs, and that would be telepathic too.

Telepathic how? Well… you know how sometimes you have those images in your head or in story form that seemed so much cooler in your head? but somehow when you tried to translate that into reality, it ended up not meeting your expectations at all?
Well, with my telepathic supercomputer, that would be a thing of the past. While you're drawing or writing, the supercomputer would sense and interpret your thoughts. And then it would help make suggestions about some of the things in your art/story, so that it would actually help you create what you had actually visualized.
And in separate files from what you were working on, it would also pull up various images and text that it had created from your thoughts. So you could look over them to see if they were of use.

And in my bedroom, I would also have another cool telepathic machine. it's purpose would be to record my dreams every night and copy them into DVDS or tapes for me. That way, if I ever knew that I had a cool dream but couldn't remember half of it…
Then all I would have to do is watch my DVDS and or tapes for the night before. :)

I can't think of any more cool stuff I'd like to have…

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

I don't want to have ten million dollars as my wish. That would go away too fast. …As my wish, I want the ability to be able to change my identity, both inside and out (appearance, fingerprints, blood type, etc.). Kind of like Mystique from The X-Men. …That way, I can rob as many banks as I want, and get ten million dollars, ten million times over–and no one would ever know it was me, because I would be someone different as soon as I walked out of that vault.

Posted at

My number one fantasy world is the one where I get to be best friends with Ira Glass, Ewan MacGregor, Vincent D'Onofrio, and maybe Patrick Stewart.

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

I would also like to have that giant library mentioned previously, and I'd also like to have $20-an-hour job working with Edward O. Wilson, and where I'm both a respected biologist and sci-fi/horror writer.

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

I just realized I answered the question wrong. I guess the question is "What is your ultimate heaven," correct?

My ultimate heaven and/or sanctuary is a place of ultimate relaxation. An ultimate spa-type of place, with gentle waterfalls and hot springs and candles everywhere, and soothing music all around you. A place where you cannot feel pain, just sweet bliss and soothing harmony. A place free from the stress of everyday life, a place isolated from the world–a place just for me–and my incredibly hot, ripped, massage therapist. ;)

Posted at

Ok, so look at the universe as it is right now.

Then, fill it with flags and signs and billboards, all with my picture on them. All saying "Obey the Overlord". And I would be a robot. With missiles. And lasers.

Also, blackjack and hookers.

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

Oh I'd so be banned at word one.

Edit: Actually, these questions always puzzle me. As while I can imagine anything I wanted, nothing seems to be able to surpass simply being in this world, with the capacity to imagine others. Also, here, I get the bonus of sharing it with everyone else. c:

(So sue me. Also, living in my own imagination would obviously end up being on of those double edged swords.)

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

A world with no more hate. The paradise where the people look after the needs of each other and not of themselves.

Think of it like a PERFECT communism that didnt devolve into a one-man dictatorship. :)

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

My number one fantasy world would be to live in a very lovely Victorian house slightly placed in the woods. But not to far from civilazation, I still need to see people and buy food once in awhile.
I would also have 3 dogs living with me. Oh! And a small group of sexy men at my feet. Can't live with out that, now can we? >=3

Posted at

I want to live in the city I made up, Happy Metropolis. xD It's got lots of pretty neon lights and excitement and colors and cool clothes and good food and interesting people and basically everything that could possibly make me happy. Plus, if you're killed there you come back to life, and then you can take revenge on whoever killed you. xD It's like a big game, see?

jissai
jissai
Posted at

Have better pick-up lines

and watch all future episodes of Avatar: the last airbender tonight

:(

mlai
mlai
Posted at

My perfect world would be me living in Maple Town.

I've never been so content and relieved of stress as when I watched Maple Town. Each episode was like a suana session. No TV program has ever duplicated this for me.

Of course, I wouldn't want to remember ever being human. Cuz I'm not into bestiality, y'know.

lba
lba
Posted at

Probably an aprtment I own instead of rent so that I could get paint on the walls or make a mess without getting in trouble. An extra room or two to turn into studio space. The other tenants would be decent people I could get along with who don't call me a freak for working during the night instead of day.

Toss in a girl who's an artist, writer or otherwise creative person to hang out with and spend time with and I would be the most content happy little man in the world.

I'm asking for way too much in this world. :(

Posted at

My perfect world would that of the Animal Crossing series.

mhowad
mhowad
Posted at

I would want to live in a cabin on a pond. I would be ten miles from the nearest town and no one else would live on the land or own the land around the pond or between the pond and the town. If everything else was the same as our present world, I would be happy and content with my own privacy.

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

The ability, skill, and knowledge to make as much money as I felt like, and the ability, skill, and knowledge to make it last as long as it should. That would end up getting me fame, respect, housing, you name it.

My nerd answer:
Hurled to another place where I am a hero of legend, but have the necessary items to brush my teeth and have toilet paper… Don't want to be a legendary hero for people who are all nasty, after all.

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

My perfect world would be me living in Maple Town.

I've never been so content and relieved of stress as when I watched Maple Town. Each episode was like a suana session. No TV program has ever duplicated this for me.

Of course, I wouldn't want to remember ever being human. Cuz I'm not into bestiality, y'know.

Holy crap, Maple Town! I had a whole dollhouse full of those toys when I was a kid, LOL. …Reminds me of Sylvanian Familes, too…

PyThomas
PyThomas
Posted at

My perfect heaven would be a never-ending super-sized concert festival / amusement park, with about a dozen stages to accommodate all the different music styles, from rock to rap to country to techno-rave. There would be a huge dining area filled with every food & drink imaginable, a cyberspace area for gaming & web-surfing, and the amusement park would have every roller coaster ever designed, you could ride 'em all without getting the least bit sick. And there would be absolutely no dress code, so you could party naked if you wanted.

jissai
jissai
Posted at

My perfect heaven would be a never-ending super-sized concert festival / amusement park, with about a dozen stages to accommodate all the different music styles, from rock to rap to country to techno-rave. There would be a huge dining area filled with every food & drink imaginable, a cyberspace area for gaming & web-surfing, and the amusement park would have every roller coaster ever designed, you could ride 'em all without getting the least bit sick. And there would be absolutely no dress code, so you could party naked if you wanted.

can i come? :(

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.