Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
qwerty
qwerty
Posted at

google video vs. youtube (iknow google bought out youtube but they are still different) . Make your choice on which is the best

1. youtube

2.google video

3. neither

4. both

give reasons, i want to know

you cant compare dd to youtube.

so i changed it.

p.s can a moderator change the title, if so can you change it to youtube vs. google video

Hawk
Hawk
Posted at

After this we'll do a vote on Apples vs. Oranges. :)

qwerty
qwerty
Posted at

After this we'll do a vote on Apples vs. Oranges. :)
sure why not (i know thats sarcasm to some degree, but i dare you to do that)

Rich
Rich
Posted at

How can you compare a video website to a comic website?

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

The same way you can compare quantum physics to pineapples.

qwerty
qwerty
Posted at

okay then ill try something more along the lines of video sites but it makes sense, you can compare it because you upload stuff (making point heard is gonna take to long so im gonna change this topic a bit

Rich
Rich
Posted at

I can't eat quantum physics. I can eat pineapples.

STUFF

You are consistently making yourself look stupid by ignoring grammar and proper spelling. I cannot even understand your posts half the time! Try typing coherently, or just not typing at all!

qwerty
qwerty
Posted at

I can't eat quantum physics. I can eat pineapples.

STUFF

You are consistently making yourself look stupid by ignoring grammar and proper spelling. I cannot even understand your posts half the time! Try typing coherently, or just not typing at all!
shut up you fucking moron and answer the damn survey or go away. you know what i mean by stuff you twat.

p.s do you live in the u.k?

qwerty
qwerty
Posted at

oh and rich have you noticed why you appear to be the onlyone on this page at the moment getting cross over grammar and shortened sentences. Answer the survey (for once STAY ON TOPIC)

Posted at

Actually we can't change thread titles in the forums yet sooooo….

I prefer Google video, there's less useless crap on it.

Posted at

shut up you fucking moron and answer the damn survey or go away, you know what i mean by stuff you twat.

OK, so YOU know what you mean… but what about us?

oh and rich have you noticed why you appear to be the onlyone on this page at the moment getting cross over grammar and shortened sentences.

Due to lack of a question mark, I don't know whether you want an answer to that.

But, anyway, I've never been to either's website. So, I don't know which one I like.

Rich
Rich
Posted at

shut up you fucking moron and answer the damn survey or go away, you know what i mean by stuff you twat.

Qwert, I'm not dealing with this bullshit anymore. I can't barely understand your sentances, and you even decided to put "im funny, but not good at drawing and go away rich" in your sig.

I may be rough on people, but at least I don't run around making an ass out of myself like that. Hopefully one of the admins catches on to your antics here and gets you to calm down.

EDIT: Also, I am American. Not British. I have never even been to the UK.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I like YouTube more. More videos, and some good shows on there.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

YouTube and DrunkDuck have one thing in common, the retarted/rude comments people leave on video, or comics.

Posted at

utube has more user spam though. it's really hard to see good videos unlesss you do keyword searches

Posted at

Google does everything better.

email.

videos.

search engines.

now even shopping.

Rich
Rich
Posted at

Yeah, YouTube kicks the fuck out of GoogleVideo. You name it, it's probably on YouTube, even if it's copywrited.

qwerty
qwerty
Posted at

Qwert, I'm not dealing with this bullshit anymore. I can't barely understand your sentances, and you even decided to put "im funny, but not good at drawing and go away rich" in your sig.

I may be rough on people, but at least I don't run around making an ass out of myself like that. Hopefully one of the admins catches on to your antics here and gets you to calm down.

then you have no idea how the english internet system works, people do text speak loads of the time and if you can't understand u r 1 fukin idiot then you are what the sentence says

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

tn you have no idea how the english internet system works, people do text speak loads of the time and if you can't understand u r 1 fukin idiot then you are what the sentence says

…What?

Ok, so I'm really confused as to what people are talking about. But I'm guessing it's about DD being like YouTube? Well, it is, in a way. Ratings, comments, featured work, etc. Plus they run adverts for movies in the top right corner. So I see where Qwert is coming from. But naturally I like DD more then YouTube… Since, you know, I'm more of an artist then a film maker. So yeah, Drunk Duck. But Qwert, your posts are pretty hard to read. Just take your time, and don't use 1 as a substitute for one. Stuff like that.

Posted at

ok…get back on topic.
if you both got a problem with each other, message each other. don't bring it here.

Posted at

Knock it off. Act like decent people or you're getting a time out. I'm giving out warnings for people who are jerks on the forums now.

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

youtube is to drunk duck what a turtle is to a horse.

Posted at

well, Google bought YouTube For $1.65B so um…they're technically the same thing now.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.