Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

[b][u]every Writer out there please read this[/u][/b]

ahder
ahder
Posted at

this i called PROJEC W, and will be like a contest, i will give characters and basic plot, and the writers will do the script for one page, best page i ll transform in comic format.for now i ll choose best page, or the one i like the best, in the future this could go to votes.
This will go one if there is enough interest(hope so), everyone involved will be credit for this of course.

-please do not do try to fit a lot of things into a single page, because the story as to flow;
-the story can go wherever you want,
-anyone can give ideas,
-please be aware of the normal moral code, nothing to extreme please,

This will be a sci-fi fantasy story, the tone will be serius. the charater awakes naked with no memory on a unknown place. this planet is like an outpost planet, far from everywhere, full of diferent types of terrain. he wonders the planet….

MAIN CHARACTER: character concept here: http://www.drunkduck.com/PROJECT_W/

as the story advances more characters will appears.

ahder
ahder
Posted at

The title of the book is called that just for now, its project W because W stands for WRITER. The chosen first writer will have the right to name the book as he wishes.

Every interested can email me ahder13@msn.com

People you can ad ideas and sugestions even if you don´t want to write a page.

because i already have candidates for this first page im going to give the deadline until friday 5th of february, (but it could be extended).
I m hoping in doing a page a week sometimes(if possible) more than that.

PLEASE apply every ideia is welcome.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.