Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

~Mew is here. Now speak to her~

Mew_77
Mew_77
Posted at

Hi thurr people. I'm Mew, in case you didn't read the title…
So…
I'm a newbie, who would like some assistance with… lots of things.
Also some spriting tutorials would be nice… scince I'm a tad rusty.

Kthx ^-^

~Mew

Posted at

Welcome! Wow, my first welcome since I've returned to the forums. That feels good!

So, I don't know jack squat about spriting, but for general help about the forums and website you can head on over to our friendly Help! How do I...? sub-forum. And if it's coding help, for templates or whatever, try our handy Coding Help & Templates sub-forum. I'm sure you can find some answers there, just remember to read the sticky threads first. :)

Anything else…well, I'm not sure. Everyone seems to have moved everything around here since I was last here. Where the heck is the ruddy refrigerator?

Orange
Orange
Posted at

It's under the carpet.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

DON'T TELL HIM WHERE I PUT THE FRIDGE!!! I put it there for a reason you know!!! D=<

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I also know nothing about spriting, but Steely is leading you in the right direction. =]

And shhhh, Crazy - if Steely tries to access the fridge, we can shove him inside! Yay!

Posted at

Learn to draw.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

And shhhh, Crazy - if Steely tries to access the fridge, we can shove him inside! Yay!

I know, that was why I was trying to keep it a secert. ;_;

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck! Listen to Steely, Steely gives good advice. You also might want to check out the Tutorials and the Tips and Tricks forum!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Or Some Hot Cold Custard?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.