Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Red_Tide
Red_Tide
Posted at

Ah, yes. I can see how they'd need destruction. But you'd think there'd be a limit. =^^=

Archangel
Archangel
Posted at

My-space-bar-isn't-working-and-I-can't-get-a-new-keyboard-anytime-soon-so-I-have-to-type-like-this-T_T.
I-agree-there-should-be-a-limit.-And-for-me-that-limit-is-rape.-Why?-I have-no-clue,-I-just-always-had-a-special-hatred-for-rape-=/

Tatsu
Tatsu
Posted at

oh..yeah…sorry about the whole rape thing….i dont think anything like that will happen for a good long while….there will be some visious eating of innocent children in chapter umm…8 i think…but its well justified. the creatures that do it were taken out of a real myth! and its what they do. they eat people…mostly chilren….cause their easier to catch…as grim finds out…umm yeah…

Tatsu
Tatsu
Posted at

Genrou- even though he really insint important to this comic, genrou is extremly important to the immortal world itself. Genrou is the First Immortal Vampire Lord. heh…that spells FIVL…heh oh! anyways…hes the strongest immortal ever created by Ahkun. his ridiculous power was kindof a mistake though. see Ahkun has created millions and millions of immortals, so he gets kinda bored…so, just for kicks, he wanted to see what would happen if he put part of himself into an immortals body while he was creating it. well…the result was that from time to time, genrou goes out of control and starts killing and destroying things without stopping until something is able to stop him…either he falls asleep after about 2 weeks of strait up destruction, or it takes the other three immortal lords to restrain him/destract him. Genrou also has the power to destroy ahkuns entire universe…to ahkuns ultamite worry (though genrou has no idea that his power could reach THAT kind of limit) Anyway, talking about the more general structure of the immortal. in order to create a being that is immortal, a being that will never naturaly feel death or the passage of time, you have to make it so the immortal will never grow or move forward without the stimulation/urging of a being of creation. so, without humans/elves/some myths, immortals wouldint knw what to do with themselves. you know how humans evolve and create inventions and move forward in our general understanding of our universe? its beacuse were drivin by the desire that we dont have much time to do it all in. its immposable for any human to fully experiance/understand everything in this world. an immortal does have the time, but they dont have the will to pursue it. so. pretty much, you have to have one or the other. immortality, or the will to exist and experance/create things. another thing beings of creation have, they have limits. unseen but felt. everyone has a point where they cant go any furthur. immortals dont. except for the lwas set down by ahkun (terms of conduct between races and such) they dont have..umm oh! immortals dont have morals.

so back to what ahkun wants to do. ahkun wanted to be able to create an omnipotent being, someone that could truly exist in every area. the immortals could be it if they only felt complex emotions and limits and morals. so, ahkun found a world abandond by its god. (our world) ((lets not get into real religion. my comic world, my rules)) so ahkun then paired up a human (to be born) with his immortals, to be a perfect match to the immortal (the two would fit like puzzle peices ) and yes. they would fall in love. the most binding of emotions. this would enable the immortals to truly feel something for someone other than themselves.

anyways, genrou was the first immortal chossen for this experement. later in the story, (chapter 9 i think) grim will visit the human world and see what ahkuns meddling has done to it. umm yeah…i didint really explain genrou too much here…cause before i explain him, theres sooo much i need to say about the immortal world in general…so yeah…perhaos ill make up a bunch of picture diagrams…i dunno…i commend you for reading all of this. great job! X3

Tatsu
Tatsu
Posted at

oh! also, Genrou is the only immortal that cant be killed. he really cant. i mean theres one way…to be killed by his chosen human…but that cant happen cause the human will love genrou and trusts him equally as much as genrou loves/trusts the human. so its pretty immposable…also genrou cant kill himself. his body/soul/i dont know wont let him. some sort of force .(perhaps the part of ahkun) anyway.. its led to genrou being massivly depressed. (before he met his chosen human) he tired to kill himself every single way he could think of…and it didint work..

as youve sen genrou now, (in the comic) hes already met his chosen human and is alot happier/calmer now. he primarily stays in the human world, and is visiting the immortal world now for a short time.

Archangel
Archangel
Posted at

Goodbye inocent children!

Yay picture diagrams ^_^

Tatsu
Tatsu
Posted at

Narue and Noven - ah, a new question that will be asked soonish. im going to bring in an each uisge (for a short time, then youll meet my elves, then im going back to the each uisge) anyways, his name is Noven. he was raised by Narue, (who is the son of Genrou. genrou and his chosen human offered theyre essance or dna or life force or whatever, to be the 2 primary componantes in Narue's being, when he was created by Ahkun, so hes the closes immortals can get to having children. they share physical feature and sometimes the personalities or powers of the parents) but a crazy random factor of doing this, the offspring ends up with a random ability. Narues is the ability to attract all mammals in a favorable way. they all accept and love him. which is great for him, since he has made it his purpose in life to unify all races made by Ahkun. cause Narues just a very peace loving creature. ^^ so yeah. Narues fav animals are horses. hes got 6 of them in his favorite little herd that he travels around with, an each uisge (Crysaor), a ghost horse (Phan), a cursed horse (Hell), a horse with 8 legs (Selph), a pegasus (pegasai), and a unicorn (unis). yeah i kno original names. XD ah yeah, so noven was a temporary horse he had in his group while chrysaor was away doing whatever. Noven says that his urge to eat raw human flesh was curbed by Narues peaceful up bringing, (which is a lie, but Noven just uses the peaceful Narue as an excuse to make the others think hes peaceful) so ah yeah.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.