Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
One Question Forum

Theories

Cheeko
Cheeko
Posted at

This is the forum where you can theorize what the heck is going to happen in the comic. Will Orson and Narini have a baby? Is Mask really a woman? Will Ranu get away from the big group that's after him? Does Dart have hairballs?
This discussion will be the only one I don't think I'll partake in, because I don't want to spoil anything for y'all.

Posted at

You encourage theorizing?

Cool!

I can guess that Orson has some feelings for Narini at the moment, but it seems rather unclear. Dailogue in the most recent page involved a lot of mumbling. It's hard to say if Narini feels the same way. She seems more like she either A. Is not, or B. is confused about her feelings for Orson. We'll just have to see now won't we?

Another question the most recent few pages raised is, what the heck was Orson doing with narini's cards? Though that is probably hardly plot important.

I'm also interested in seeing why Kavin and Marie want the book, and if the little green dude has the same motives. Kavin doesn't seem to like him much.

Draco109
Draco109
Posted at

That hairball thing is a good question… does Dart have hairballs?
Does Narini have any hard feelings towards Orson?
I wonder if Narini and Orson get out of prison at some point….

Black Dove
Black Dove
Posted at

Actualy in my opinion, Mask sould be a man and suold have a sad back story… like Darth Vader or Phantom of the Opera… ya know… Does he?… "or she" o_O

KLSanchez
KLSanchez
Posted at

Well, it does have a missing finger, what appears to be either a burned or decaying body, and quite possibly a number of facial injuries which would result in it needing to wear a mask… somehow, I doubt it has a happy backstory.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.