Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

Right now, I just have a one page buffer…and I was busy this weekend so I didn't have time to work on the page after that…which is why the update is late. I usually make a page, and then post the previous, already completeled page after it's done.

I might end up screwing the buffer though in order to get up the page at a decent time, since I'm having a little bit of trouble deciding on whether or not to leave some stuff alone in the next pages…..the prologue is almost done anyway.

For a while I had a THREE page buffer…which I do recommend trying. It's nice being one step ahead…but the urge to post finished pages is strong though. It's probably best to ignore that urge unless you want to strictly keep to a specific schedule. I don't like schedules though, I find it easier just to update weekly at any time.

Dark Ange1
Dark Ange1
Posted at

Page 15: In truth this must be the best page of the entire prologue, don't know what there is about it but its definitely the best, before or after your remake (although that did make it better). Well done Sarah, Keep going.

Ferreter
Ferreter
Posted at

yay VP is alive again!

It may take people a while before they check the site again b/c they might still be thinking VP=on hiatus…acutally, me learning of the new page was random as I almost did not check the site, but I figured that it wouldn't take long to check…for me, school is over for now & summer things are gonna happen–I expect that others might be facing summers' impeding busyness…so it may tke a couple days before people realize it…

But yeah…just got to get the snowball rolling…

Dark Ange1
Dark Ange1
Posted at

YAY Sarah is back drawing again ^_^
My sad diligence of checking everyday has finally paid off lol, looking great and hope you can post more. If you keep posting consistently then ferreter is right people will slowly come back. Jack is looking much handsomer in this one, but i preferred the background of the un-redone one.
ps hello ferreter

storm_owl7
storm_owl7
Posted at

well, I can't wait for 'The Man who smiles' to continue! I am really into this comic a lot! Hope to see more pages soon, I will be holding my breath until then…well…maybe not but I will be waiting! *hugs computer screen thinking of Jack*

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

Thanks for posting guys! There may be a short delay as I make final decisions and make a buffer of pages…but yeah…things should get back to weekly updates again farely soon.

Dark Ange1
Dark Ange1
Posted at

SHOOP DA WHOOP!
Looking great, clean cut and as amazing as ever ^^

Ferreter
Ferreter
Posted at

Yay! Arigato Gozaimasu.

I notice the hair-chain thng is gone–I think that was good–it was a little random as she never uses it afterwards, though it was pretty…

Hmmm…I wonder what Jill means by "So I was brought here"..I wonder who brought her if anyone & if we'd meet s/he–it looks like she is alone besides anthony…

I also wonder if Raff is going to attack it or not & what's going to happen next…

Dark Ange1
Dark Ange1
Posted at

Chapter 1 page 3 added
and looking great. The revamped text is much better than before the remake
Well done sarah

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.