Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Vallov

Ferreter
Ferreter
Posted at

Or Jack's dog–lol VP animated…but really, for a while I was suspicous of him…

In my imagination (a somewhat scary thing indeed)way back when I was 1st reading, it kinda appeared when Jill was escaping/leaving Jack's, that Vallov noticed Jill's leaving & just pretended not to see it…of course…the scary thing is I just thought of another suspicous circumstance–he almost failed in protecting Jill (if not for Topaz)…& ignored her when Jack being beaten by Orlock, allowing her to go off…and something else I can't really remember…of course I don't really believe Vallov is up to something now–he just hasn't really been my favoritest of characters….I guess part of the reason is he's not as insane as some other characters so maybe that was me to make him out to be one earlier(?)…

Just saying some weird occasional observations of the past…:cat:

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

When Jill ran away Vallov heard a noise but didn't see her leaving…I was worried some people would get that impression though. I almost had him say "Nothing."…but he is not one to talk to himself.

I guess he may come off as suspicious actually. I never thought of that. XD I didn't intend for that to happen though. I'll just say this…Vallov is a drone, a drone only has one mindset: to protect their vampire master. So if Jack is in danger it is very difficult for Vallov to focus on anything else. Save for that one time when he killed Connor's drone, and was just distracted by it melting in his hand.

mk_insane
mk_insane
Posted at

OH man, I never noticed that… maybe it was my love for Vallov, he's such a cool character ^____^

But he DID come off as kinda suspicious. Of course, I'm still hoping for 'more than a drone'…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.