Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Civil War Theory Thread!

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Wait for it…waaaait for it…

Was riots mother abducted by aliens while she was pregnant and had her fetus genetically engineered to be the perfect human? Is Zac really Jesus in disguise? Was Freux just giving big foot a trim at the hair salon a few weeks ago? What's under TopHats Top hat? Does Rosencron plan on taking over the worlds supply of chocolate chip keebler elf cookies?

Okay I made all those up, but that doesn't mean you have too. This thread is made for discussion and speculation about the upcoming civil war series! Who's going to die next, what are your theories on the next civil war plot, who will be the next new faces to join Zac/Riot? Simply put, make all rational and irrational guesses at the plotlines!

…almost…not…quite…THERE! 2,500 posts on DD. Now excuse me while I love my trophy.

Stich
Stich
Posted at

Somebody'll get flattened by some high speed land object.

Posted at

I recon Riot will wake up and it will all have been a dream.

Stich
Stich
Posted at

I recon Riot will wake up and it will all have been a dream.
That'd be horrafyingly anti-climatic….

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Oh, the Civil war is in actuality a clever distraction created by a series of sentient computers so as to distract platinum city's population while the release their evil army of robotic dogs to lay siege to the place at the moment you're least expecting. It all goes back to experimental weapons testing from Chernobyl involving a robotic mobile canine unit carrying a devastating nuclear payload. Of course since nobody's going to see it coming, they'll level the city leaving only cockroaches, robotic dogs, and robots like Greenbot alive. Well, except Riot, I'm pretty sure he could withstand a couple of nuclear blasts.

Scardy
Scardy
Posted at

Cheeko isn't going to die, she'll make up from a coma in about a week or the cosmic hand will draw her back to life.

Stich
Stich
Posted at

I also bet there'll be a battle of flame wielders at some point.

teddibaer
teddibaer
Posted at

I predict I will attack Rosencron tower with a dinosaur. 'Cuz I will. That's right, I'm telling everybody. Hair on Fire, twice a week, baby!

Shut up, this is a major production for me.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.