Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

Yeah, I didn't update wed/fri. This is not a sign of slacking off to come, HONEST.

Basically, the next bunch of pages of DDCW are so freaking EPIC, I wanted to show them all m-f without missing a beat. Also, they were hell to draw and are taking me forever since I'm coloring this beast now.

But, starting MONDAY:
A member of Team Riot will DIE!
Members of both sides question their allegiences!
Codename: Dollar Sign will be revealed!
A double-page battle spread!
What has Team Zac's scientific minds been working on?!

So, be back on Monday for the beginning of the most epic week DDCW has ever seen!
(man, can I talk shit up or WHAT?)
-Riot

Posted at

Aw Sweet! Sounds epic, hope it isn't my character that dies… which reminds me, how do I send my character to you?

Posted at

You mean I failed as a medic? -mental breakdown in corner- WAAAAAAAAhhh…oh well…sounds really cool though!

Posted at

I know. Its going to be EPIC.

Posted at

I can't wait.
I feel like this excitement will make my head explode like many of the people who were subject to the Electric Chair of RL Banhammer

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

Ok, so ho-leeeeee shit.

That double-page spread I was talking about? It's a triple-page spread now. I'm working on it right now, and I decided, "That doesn't look epic enough. Let's add another page to it" I have no freaking CLUE how I'm going to scan this thing in, let alone fit the damned thing together.

Seriously, largest thing I've drawn in YEARS that wasn't a mural for some insipid customer.
I think you guys will be happy with how it comes out. I, for one, am a bit afraid of coloring the damn thing.

See you guys monday.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Shazam! All this suspense and stuff! It's really making me want to see this. I am in a state of being unable to with, yet I must!

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Alright! Important issue time! Who's going to be the one dying?

Do I hear any theories? Conspiracies?

(Oh, and this is the first post I've made in a week.)

Posted at

On one hand I don't want to go to work on Monday. On the other hand, I want to see the great epic of Civil War.

Now I can't decide if I want Monday to come or not! D: Oh Civil War! You have torn me asunder!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Basically, the next bunch of pages of DDCW are so freaking EPIC

:D

:D

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

Tomorrow a hero will die in the DD CW and two Heroes will fall in the Heroes season finale.
In spite of being the day of the Moon i usually hate Mondays, but tomorrow sounds awesome.

The death isn't tomorrow. It's just happening this week.
Still, it starts today not much difference.

Rori
Rori
Posted at

You should release the epic-ness as a poster :D

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

you should Do it Master Riot! Spread the love. like creamy kiwiButter.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Oh no'es~! A member of team riot is going to die O_O~!!? *Gasps* cliffhanger

Posted at

I've got the feeling that this death, while meaningful and dramatic, will somehow be undone shortly after.

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

I've got the feeling that this death, while meaningful and dramatic, will somehow be undone shortly after.

While I can't say there's no way it'll ever be undone…I CAN say that I don't have any PLANS to undo the death once it happens. This is gonna be for reals, friends.

Posted at

While I can't say there's no way it'll ever be undone…I CAN say that I don't have any PLANS to undo the death once it happens. This is gonna be for reals, friends.

I knew there was a reason I worshipped your ownage factor.

It's over 9000.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

no wonder theres been an incessant tugging at me to drop in at DD. An event of massive proportions is coming and i wont miss it for the world!

Posted at

Oh, I think I missed this thread. I guess that means Cheeko is officially dead huh?

Dang, can I avenge her or something? Give her a Eulogy maybe? She's kinda my best internet friend.

Posted at

Oh, I think I missed this thread. I guess that means Cheeko is officially dead huh?

Dang, can I avenge her or something? Give her a Eulogy maybe? She's kinda my best internet friend.

Ohshi–. You're right. :<
I'ma miss Cheeko, I thinks. :<

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.