Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

You're blind to the real threat!

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

While we are killing each other over registering, the real threat has infiltrated Drunkduck months ago and is slowly taking over!

PEOPLE LIKE THIS: http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=32069&cid=226
Either they make pointless topics, say stupid things, or just have HORRIBLE GRAMMAR!
Er…lets call them….N00BLORS!!

And, as with the land of Gaiaonline, we will be trampled by them…leaving everyone no choice but to flee! FOR IT WILL BE A SECOND HELL!!!

*breathes heavily*

I was really bored. I'm sorry.

Eagle0600
Eagle0600
Posted at

Satan accepts your appologie, but I don't because I CAN'T THINK OF A DECENT REPLY TO THIS!!!

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

While we are killing each other over registering, the real threat has infiltrated Drunkduck months ago and is slowly taking over!

PEOPLE LIKE THIS: http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=32069&cid=226
Either they make pointless topics, say stupid things, or just have HORRIBLE GRAMMAR!
Er…lets call them….N00BLORS!!

And, as with the land of Gaiaonline, we will be trampled by them…leaving everyone no choice but to flee! FOR IT WILL BE A SECOND HELL!!!

*breathes heavily*

I was really bored. I'm sorry.

This is why everyone should join MY side. Zac lacks the testicular fortitude to deal with such a threat. I, however, will punch it RIGHT IN THE FACE.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Or, after registration, we will know where they live and plant napalm all over their houses.

Zac
Zac
Posted at

can u tell me about my avvie?

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

:cry: But I like Gaia Online.

Posted at

But making fun of people who post crap like that is fun XP

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

:cry: But I like Gaia Online.

Boo people hating Gaia. Hooray Beer!

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

I don't want to go off-topic and turn this into a debate on whether or not Gaiaonline is cool…but I shall clear up my opinions on it.

Technically I think Gaia is a fine idea and was even pretty fun to kill time with…I just think, to put it VERY bluntly, it is over-run with annoying people. That made me ditch it fast.

I also heard it wasn't like that at first which was what the joke was all about.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I just realised that we have been told we are blind by a short sighted person.

Oh, the irony.

Posted at

I, having been there within the first month of Gaia, will say from experience: It was fun for awhile, but… yeah, people started showing up and being, well, dumb. So… nyeh. -_-

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Oh, the irony.

Haven't you ever heard of the Blind Prophet before? Lack of visual acuity sharpens your awareness of other things. Like heightening your other senses, increasing your dexterity or making you aware of influxes of said "N00BLORS!!".

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Oh, the irony.

Haven't you ever heard of the Blind Prophet before? Lack of visual acuity sharpens your awareness of other things. Like heightening your other senses, increasing your dexterity or making you aware of influxes of said "N00BLORS!!".

Yeah…but then again you can't see.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Or is it you who is blind….TO THE TRUTH! Are you so blinded by your world of colors and shapes that you are unable yo see past your pitiful visual stimuli! Oh, lament the seeing for they have yet to truly see!

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Or is it you who is blind….TO THE TRUTH! Are you so blinded by your world of colors and shapes that you are unable yo see past your pitiful visual stimuli! Oh, lament the seeing for they have yet to truly see!

…I have seen past my world of colors and shapes…trust me it's pretty grim..depressing… Infact if there were a word to desribe it I would say Greyscaled. I prefer this blinded vision of colors and shapes…it's more soothing.

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

I like seeing.
It helps me do stuff, like peeing in the toilet whilst standing and not running into trees whilest running away from a grizzly bear.

I dont' like nooblors, but I adore the name. N00blorzox0rsb0xrs of rox0rs.

It's kinds soundind like Mage: The Ascention..for those of you who have ever played.

Those who haven't i'm sorry but the analogy will be lost unless you wanna try wiki or something.

See, Riot's team is like the Tradition mages. Fight the powah!
Zac's team is like the Technocracy - There is strength in the Union, submit to our will.
And the N00blorz are the Maurauders - you know the crazies that foul things up for the rest of us.
Now all we need are the Nephani.

Posted at

Real threat, huh? :3

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.