Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Civil War Discussion: General
AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Oh, that's it! I'm going to finish my G.U.A.R.D page NOW! RAWR!

[Laser charging here]

Hero
Hero
Posted at

That's right! War is not won by apathy and easy listnin' music. No, that's rather how it's lost. It's won by fighting and stuff like that, stuff that requires effort! But, I guess we want Switzerland to swoop in and steal the glory from either side like a great scavenger bird decending on the a sleeping lion cub!

Not that I'm one to talk….

DruidJP585
DruidJP585
Posted at

I need to start drawing…cap the bookstore isn't open on weekends. So that means no drawing paper.

Stich
Stich
Posted at

That's right! War is not won by apathy and easy listnin' music. No, that's rather how it's lost. It's won by fighting and stuff like that, stuff that requires effort! But, I guess we want Switzerland to swoop in and steal the glory from either side like a great scavenger bird decending on the a sleeping lion cub!

Not that I'm one to talk….

….that had to be the biggest amount of gibberish I ever heard from you Hero….I keep meaning to up-date, but I keep tgetting distracted by: Disgaea 2, Tomba!, Ape Escape, and Phantom Brave(Just…one…level…left! raaaaah! I need to know how it eeeeends!). My dad says I'm good at flying RC plains because I play so many video games!

Zac
Zac
Posted at

Guys, just cause CW isn't updating doesn't mean you shouldn't!
PM us, we'll answer questions.

KEEP YOUR EVENTS GOING!

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

I have been! Just got through with a big 8 page crossover event with Willowanderer, and am continueing on to more happy happy fun fun stuff!

Posted at

I'm updating, you rot!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I just started mine. It's beginning with a titanic burst of updates. ^^

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

I vow to only update when the CW does.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I vow to only update when the CW does.

I second that notion.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

And I don't. So there.

Ocka
Ocka
Posted at

hahahaha!

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Glarg, Freakgamer, update.

…No U.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Damnit. Ok ok I will update later. Damn it I was hoping it would take longer. (lol no I don't I wouldn't mind updating everyday if CW updated everyday)

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Damnit. Ok ok I will update later. Damn it I was hoping it would take longer. (lol no I don't I wouldn't mind updating everyday if CW updated everyday)

Oooh you gottat update twice now haha jk jk

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Oooh you gottat update twice now haha jk jk

Yea I know I know. Except for the fact that I haven't decided where my story is going yet. I mean I am just a guy flying around trying to help people but as it seems no one to help. Whats a guy to do. I guess I could always fight random people that always gets rid of boredom and no storyline.

teddibaer
teddibaer
Posted at

Dude, you guys, you guys, get this: I'm gonna ride to Rosencron… on a dinosaur!

Seriously, I want more talking. This is how I climb the charts. I'm going to keep talking about my pages until either people get interested in my comic, or I get famous for pwning this forum. Seriously, have you noticed how many "Last Updates" I have?
Like, I'm starting to annoy myself with how much I talk about this.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.