Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Snickerdooddles for all!!!

Posted at

*passes around the giant tray o' cookies*

Now that I have your attention, I need a general consent or denial of me using a hardly used technique called "copy and paste". my comic is done in stick figures in mspaint. it would therefore be impossible for me to draw out a scene if for instance I wanted to do my perspective in the main comic; for instance…me hididng behind something spying on riot, or zac. without being able to copy and paste the comic that is already made and doing "alterations" I wouldn't be able to make a cross over into the main comic period. well at least from my point of view. so either tell me this is okay, or tell me no, I will have to work around my circumstances. okay? Thanks!!!!

–Sorrow

celrena
celrena
Posted at

OH COOKIES *listens*

I say whatever is comfortable to you to do in the comic but it is best to ask the artist of the comic you want to do a cross over with first *nods*

Or you could ask the artist to do a comic page cross over were you can use your style and theres together (like they draw half and you insert your half. Er sounds like the same but I mean work on a project together instead of using old pages?? I dunno if I'm even making sense ^^'

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

As far as I am concerned (And of course this only applies to Karen the Marilith, but…) you can go ahead and use any 'copy & paste' you want from Karen's storyline. I don't have anything to do with the main civil war story line yet, so I dunno how helpful or useful my approval is, but you have it.

NekkoXIII
NekkoXIII
Posted at

*Gobbles cookies* i have no problem with it if you decide to use anything from mine just mention you got it from me in the notes or something *crunches away*

Posted at

Give me some some ice cream and I'll give you permission.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I am with Lizard_B1TE on that one.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.