Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

…What? Slackers?

Riot and Zac are not slackers! They are two of the greatest hard working men to have lived…it's just…Alot of bad things have been happening to them lately! Zac had his hair cut and it's getting close to winter…His skull is freezing up! Riot had a cast put on, so now every time he takes a bath/shower he's got to…what, cover up his whole arm with a garbage bag? (Plus he keeps losing that damn stylus!)

But no fear is here, I eagerly await their return at Wizard World Texas! YES THAT'S RIGHT new pages of the comic will be appearing soon! For those of you that don't know (or disregarded the new page advertisement) Wizard world Texas occurs on the 16-18 of November! Keep looking forward to the updates, they are coming soon!

Wait…who made the topic again?

Posted at

O_o…IDC…I update regularly.

MrRiot_Zac
MrRiot_Zac
Posted at

To lead up to WWTX, I'm posting the adventures of WWII-era Mr.Riot (Known as The Rioteer back then) and his partner-in-heroism, an undead Nikolai Tesla!

So enjoy that story for the net few days. It's all queued up and ready to update each day, so there won't be any gap. The first six pages will run straight through the weekend. Plus, it has a Nazi scientist married to a giant squid wearing lipstick…which I think is freaking awesome.

We're not dead, gang. Like Glarg hinted at, DDCW is getting a kick-start at WWTX! Everyone who sent in their info for the ID Cards start watching your mailboxes in the next week or so…because I'm sending them out this week (FINALLY)!

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

The updates are blowing my freakin mind. And here I am about to end my Civil War event. Shame on me.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

We wish we had known about the ID cards sooner. so we will just make one our selfs.
We are happy to hear that DDCW is alive and kicking. the new Updates are Great!!!
We will stride to get more of FTBT done. VIVA DDCW!!!!
*is killed by flying Jelly*

Scardy
Scardy
Posted at

As I am a slacker myself, I don't blame the guys.

teddibaer
teddibaer
Posted at

I suggest we, um… march over to Rosencron tower and threaten to blow it up! With dinosaurs!

yeah, that was another shameless plug for my upcoming pages. Which are updating twice a week. Seriously, guys, if you don't start some real planning, Ima endup as 'Last post by' all over this here forum. When the guy without internet seems productive, you all suck. Course, I'd be less productive to myself if I actually read what other peoples do.
That gives me a forum idea…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.