Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Civil War Discussion: General
Posted at

*hands out cookies* can't you just taste the knives I put in them?!!

Zac
Zac
Posted at

Funny cookie story:

I was making cookies, and I burned them. As I sadly poked at my blacken snickerdoodles, my sister came in. I looked up trhough my bangs and said "My cookies are sad."
Says she "Who cares about your Emo Cookies?"
I leap on a table* and cry "You should! Because the emo cookies are going to RULE THE DUCK!"

… true story.

*by which I mean bounced up and down, posing dramaticly. I live in a turn-of-the-centery farmhouse. I can barely stand up on the floor, let alone a table.
HAHA THAT'S AMAZING!

NekkoXIII
NekkoXIII
Posted at

*hands out cookies* can't you just taste the knives I put in them?!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaah….no i dont think i really want a cookie right now…i mean i just ate after all and…*slinks into a safer area*

Posted at

I can make sandwiches… sandwhiches? sandwitches… Good lord! I can't spell today!

Posted at

I can make sandwiches… sandwhiches? sandwitches… Good lord! I can't spell today!
sammiches?

Freux
Freux
Posted at

So hungry.. I think I could go for some cookies right now. =__=

Rina_ran
Rina_ran
Posted at

Riot's cookies are the best because they're baked with a sprinkle of justice. Nothing could taste better than that ^_^

Ya-huh. Sugar. x3

Cake sounds good now. Lucky I baked one a few days ago. There's still a few peices. yay!

Posted at

So Zac's side has Rina as cook extraordinaire… does side Riot even have a cook?
<.<
>.>
I'm sure as hell not it cus my character doesn't even have a mouth ^_^'

Stich
Stich
Posted at

I can't be since-like I said-unless a brain dead monkey can make it, I burn anything but pancakes.

Rina_ran
Rina_ran
Posted at

So Riot's team orders take-out everyday? tsk tsk tsk…sad.

Posted at

No! Its not true! Team Riot's side needs someone heroic enough to take on the role of cheif, who will take on the challenge?!

*Insert heroic music here*

Greenbot
Greenbot
Posted at

Greenbot downloading " Cookin' For Beginners, Cooking With Mama, Cooking Cookies With Captain Bakearoo"……download complete processing cookies.

Statement:"Yum!"

celrena
celrena
Posted at

I nominate Pixie for Team Riot's Goodie maker

Freux
Freux
Posted at

Pixie would eat them all before they got handed out.. which would torture the rioters. Hmmm.. >_>

Go, pixie, go!

Rina_ran
Rina_ran
Posted at

I like Fruex's idea. lol

Well, Riot said in another thread that he could cook cookies…if there's anything else, I dunno, but I guess ya'll can rely on your own leader to juggle cooking and fighting for all of you. And ya'll have so many members to. That's a lot of cooking to be done. =x

Stich
Stich
Posted at

That's where being rich in my world, and knowing a band of pirate dogs that know how to cook, and well, comes in handy. You can hire profeshional mantis chefs, or call in favors. :D

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

Karen can cook, but her kitchen is still toast at the moment. Rina_Ran still has my vote for "Best Cookie Maker" but how good is she in front of a Bar-B-Que pit? That's where real food is cooked!

Rina_ran
Rina_ran
Posted at

Karen can cook, but her kitchen is still toast at the moment. Rina_Ran still has my vote for "Best Cookie Maker" but how good is she in front of a Bar-B-Que pit? That's where real food is cooked!

I freaking love Barbequeing. O_O

Irl-

Fact, my dad's side of the family holds BBQ contests twice a year and I've won once so far by BBQing shrimp. Our family has all kinds of homemade sauces and seasonings.

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

Fact, my dad's side of the family holds BBQ contests twice a year and I've won once so far by BBQing shrimp. Our family has all kinds of homemade sauces and seasonings.

I fold then, and bow down to the Queen of the Kitchen.

Rina_ran
Rina_ran
Posted at

Checkmate! x3 ~<3

*gives Azaeziel a hug and a cookie*

gradiate
gradiate
Posted at

To avoid the proverbial wild aquatic fowl chase, I believe the cookies that Zac's team has are much more advanced. We have secret powers that we put into the cookies.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.