Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Hero
Hero
Posted at

Well, nobody said it was the only thing he had on his side. It is but a single tool in his mighty arsenal of justice with which he shall deal a felling blow to his rivals like a mighty black wind, y'know.

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

Well, nobody said it was the only thing he had on his side. It is but a single tool in his mighty arsenal of justice with which he shall deal a felling blow to his rivals like a mighty black wind, y'know.

Ok I'll admit that the chair is rather cool and it appears to be able to take a mass amount of damage. While we haven't really seen Zax use his mighty guitar and we only have hunches about it's magnificent power. What if it's not as strong and it breaks, he would prolly get mad and kill Riot but still. I guess we'll just have to see what happens. Oh the suspense.

Freux
Freux
Posted at

I wanna see zac wail on someone Haruko FLCL style. Then the fangirl squealing shall commence. <3

As for riot's chair, I propose someone steal it, spray-paint it, and hide it among the other chairs used at a regional bingo tournament. ( which is probably where he got it. haha. it once belonged to wolverine, right? it's the legend of the chair! ) It shall never be recovered, mwahaha.

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

I wanna see zac wail on someone Haruko FLCL style. Then the fangirl squealing shall commence. <3

Does his guitar make robots come out of people too. And does he get a Pink Vespa?

Posted at

And does he get a Pink Vespa?

That… that MUST happen.

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

The Zac Moblie may be the the slowest super vehical since the life cycle from Life and Death, I tried to find a reference but couldn't remember the page number.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Typical, huh? The establish laying into the voice of desent like they're starving and he's a Christmas turkey. But, cool fight! It's awesome to see these characters in action!

Posted at

Is it planned to have all submitted characters appear in the comic at some point? Cos I'm thinking that's a pretty mammoth undertaking with the hundreds of potential characters out there.

acadia
acadia
Posted at

Hopefully they plan to get as many as possible in. They're probably gonna want to have some huge-ass pages with all of them in, but it will hinder the updates. I dont know how theyre gonna plan it…

Posted at

The Zac Moblie may be the the slowest super vehical since the life cycle from Life and Death, I tried to find a reference but couldn't remember the page number.
No, Beast boy at some point or another had a motorized scooter, the pink Vespa can't be slower than that.

Newfu…not tofu.

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

I saw Pixie's newest picture and I had to do this as a follow-up, I was to lazy to do my own art, but it's 12:43 in the moring and I haven't slept in 2 days.

Posted at

I saw Pixie's newest picture and I had to do this as a follow-up, I was to lazy to do my own art, but it's 12:43 in the moring and I haven't slept in 2 days.

Ahahaha. My picture itself was actually a follow-up itself, to someone doing a similar thing in the Propaganda thread. I probably should have mentioned that when I uploaded it. my excuse is I also hadn't slept in 2 days at the time. :kitty:

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

Ahh shoot. I wish i would have seen that before. And I thought I was being clever. Hahaha. Anyways sorry.

Rina_ran
Rina_ran
Posted at

That picture was extremely amusing Pixie. X3

Zac on a pink vespa…it's so easy to imagine.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.