Moonlight meanderer
xanos
xanos
Posted at

Name: "xanos"
Allegiance: Riot
Powers: is able to grow wings and a tail, also has a pyro ability
Strengths: his agility and quick wit
Weaknesses: is a bit over reactive about things, also has a bad temper that almost makes it seem as if he has a split personality
Short Bio: xanos has been with drunk duck for a year but has not exactly made a comic that has lasted until recently. now that he actually has a good comic suddenly he was asked his REAL NAME!!!! NEVER!!!! his identity will be concealed until his book comes out. and even then he might sign the author position as "cali"

Posted at

This is great I just joined Civil War

Name:Psycho

Allegiance: Riot

Powers: The ability to fly, fire green lazers of energy from hands, and levitate non-living objects(that means not living creatures)

Strengths: Loves to make jokes (that could be a weakness), has a good heart, loves to help others, and great with leadership skills.

Weaknessess: Can be made VERY angry VERY easily, is also esily distracted by beautiful women, doesn't like being bossed around, and can hardly ever be serious even in important situations.

Short Bio: Randall a.k.a Psycho living a boring lifestlye with tremendous power is asked by MrRiot himself to help fight against the Regisration Act, glady accepting his request Psycho finally prepares for some action in his life!

Mr_M7
Mr_M7
Posted at

Alias: MrM7
Allegiance: Nutral
Powers: MrM7 can strech out his limbs to any length (no limit has been seen yet) and can open portals whenever he pleases.
Strengths: determined in a fight, not likely to surrender
Weaknesses: lacks abilty to make speed desisons
Weapons: His metal fists are all the weapons he needs.
Quote: "It's Hiney-Kickin' time!" "VENDETTA!"

Scardy
Scardy
Posted at

Name: Scardy G. "The Wercartoonist"

Allegiance: Pizza, or whoever doesn't require filling out forms

Powers: augmented strength, speed, stamina and senses (except eyesight, which stinks)

Strengths: gains augmented abilities through her werecartoonist curse. Gains incredible strength when angered. Is naturally very flexible.

Weaknesses: pizza, poprocks and soda. ADD. Mood swings

Short Bio: Not too long ago, but not exactly recent either, Scardy was bitten by the art bug. She grew a tail, a pair of large, wolf-like ears, and gained amazing drawing and fighting skills. She's always been a smart mouth.

She eventually joined Drunk Duck as a way to practice her cartooning skills and so she could have an outlet for her sarcasm. She is usually the quiet sort except for when her sarcasm flares up. She's moody and unpredictable, but usually prefers not to create waves.

Scardy is a family girl. She is always very concerned about her place in the family and shoulders the responsibility of being "the good sister"

She has recently been job hunting and filling out piles of forms. In fact, if she has to fill out her name age, and social security number one more time, she may very likely lose it.

Quote: "RISSA SMASH!"

teddibaer
teddibaer
Posted at

Druid JP585, your "short" bio hurt my eyes. Please fix it and make a webcomic out of textboxes or something.

teddibaer
teddibaer
Posted at

Name: Evil Teddy
Alliance: Mr. Beardy-Face (Riot)
Motivation: Those jerk clones blew up my house!
Powers: Weird stuff happens around him. No established superpowers.
"Yes I do. I have the power to kick your–" -Night Thrasher, New Warriors
Strengths: Underestimated, short temper, is a stuffed animal
Weaknesses: Self-centered, short temper, is a stuffed animal
Short Bio: Unclear origin. Used to be a vigilante superhero. Now he's just cynical. When the Rosencronies showed up at his house, he ignored them. When they blew up his house, he snapped. After a chain of vicious lessons in "self-defense," his taking the war back to the battlefield. With a dinosaur.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.