Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Stich
Stich
Posted at

Thank you vedy much. Holy attacks burn my flesh off. Smells good, but hurts like crazeh.

Posted at

Here's my character, Blue Flame Hair (or BFH). He's an actor on a superhero TV show. However, off the set, he still thinks he's a superhero, and often advertises himself. He's also a complete and total idiot.

My idea for him in Civil War is that he was going to work for Riot, but he'd be more of a liability than an asset, so Riot sent him off as a spy for Zac's side, crushing them with his sheer stupidity.

RPGCrazed
RPGCrazed
Posted at

I'm with Zac all the way! Zac rules!

This is Jack:

Jack in "Fight Mode":

Appearance
Jack is a bit of a geek when you first look at him, but underneath that charm, there lies a strong heartbeat. He stands tall at 5"9, and wears sweatshirts and jeans. His only weapon is a sword, and he knows how to use it.

Personality
Jack seems to have a few wires loose in his brain. At any given moment, he can go into "RPG" mode, and start going crazy to gain extra EXP. This was proven when he went to a convention, and he and his friend were thrown out because of disturbing the peace. Only his friend, lordpepito can usually get him out of it, or else he must get hit on the head.

Jaffa
Jaffa
Posted at

it's on it's way

NekkoXIII
NekkoXIII
Posted at

And this is Skizm…FINALLY

Posted at

I like that a lot. Right on.

Eagle0600
Eagle0600
Posted at

Ferracio is not really in touch with his emotional side, but can be worked up into a fighting rage. He is a kind person though. Just cold. GO RIOT!!!

Drazi500
Drazi500
Posted at

Name: Magnicimage.
Description:
Personality: Little is known about this mysterious being, all that is known is he can manipulate matter and morals to an extent, he also has an ability to fly, He appeared around the time the Civil war started.

Magnicimage prepared to Die for Team Riot!

Posted at

Name: Argent and Umbra
Appearance: N/A - Unknown
Powers: Telekinetic, Telepathic, Illusionary, and occasional Time-bending. To travel, he can leap and, essentially throw himself with his Telekenisis to leap great distances, or travel by teleportation with the help of his companion, Umbra.

Umbra (Appearance, Powers): Umbra is a shadowy phantasm that follows Argent around. It appears, by default, as a small, shadowy form something between a wolf and a cat, though it can alter it's shape as it wishes. Umbra is invulnerable to physical harm, with the only exception of that it becomes open to melee attack is when it makes it's hands corporeal for an attack, which is rare. When incorporeal, Umbra is immune to physical harm, but can be damaged by energies such as fire, lightning, radiation, etc. Umbra does not need food, nor sleep, but is able to indulge in bolth. Umbra does not need to breathe. Umbra has only three senses: Sight, Hearing, and a "Third sense" which is extremely powerful for deducing many details about many things. Umbra has the ability to teleport around freely, but cannot teleport into a powerful magnetic field. Umbra can bring physical beings through it's reality-bending teleportations. Umbra can only teleport itself and another, however, without at least ten or more minutes of concentration, to get a feel for the structure of the people being moved. Umbra can not safely move more than at the most six beings (including itself), due to the complexity of so many genetic and biological structures being too much for it to remember. Umbra is the one who takes care of the clockwork of the Tower, with Argent merely playing the part as a proxy for fear of Umbra being mistaken for something evil.

Noteable things: The mask he wears serves to make his face "blank" so Illusions (which really reside in the mind, not reality), do not cause recognition conflicts, breaking their hold on the target.
Image:

(Also: He'll have a better outfit than a Teeshirt! Eventually… when one is made… and the next picture will contain Umbra, too.)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

We Are With Riot and this is What We Look like…

Name: Dark Clown
Allegiance: Riot

Powers: Physical Transformation (can shift between Human and True Forms)
(Human form) ability travel through shadows. Limited to 100 meters in any direction (provided there is a shadow) Making Jokes about anything.
(True Form) Flight (because of the Wings) Super Strength, Black fire breath. (Short range) turning any word into a sex joke. And the super power to be annoying.

Weapon: (human form) Head buts and shoulder rams and his fists. (Is a physical fighter)
(True form) Fists, Tail, Claws, Fangs and Crown of Horns and wings (is even more physical in True form)

Strengths: quick to make jokes, cold temperatures, heavy metal music. Knows how to cook food. Refers to himself in third person
Weaknesses: All things Emo, humorless people and things, floral patterns, warm weather. Hard boiled eggs. Is naked in his true form.

Short Bio: The Dark Clown was a Demon banished from his home realm for making bad jokes, and never stopping. And being annoying. He crashed through to this realm long ago and was thought to be dead. How ever he was far from dead, he was just taking a power nap for a long time. When the events of the Registration act began to unfold Clown still napped. When he awoke he found that he would have to pick sides in a war that determined the fate of his true identity. But first he would need to take on the look of the creatures around him. He didn't even know the hell that he was about to be thrown into. He hoped it, but he didn't actually know it.

This is How We look. This is Our Normal form. (aka human form)

And Now Us In Our True form. We Like this form. cuz it makes Us look super BADASS!
The Normal form is to blend in. The True form is to kick ass!

we tryed a new thinggy in shading. we hope it no make us look crappy. But We like this look, and are sticking with it.

Posted at

Heres mine. A little updated from the other forums.
Name: Nikai Nockturne/ Lolli-Girl
Alias's: Niki, Nikail, Lost Lolli, Crazy Chick down the street.
Powers: Bend reality lines/Same along with enhanced Strength, agility, aim, balance, hand eye coordination, reaction time, speed etc.
Weapons: Various blunt object (ie toasters), Beatrice the pink Bazooka, Betty the M4 carbine asault rifle, Sally the chainsaw and chuck the ax.
Apearance:
Pesonality: Crazy, caring, sincere, little sad deep down, loves to make friends/ same except way more laid back.

Posted at

I < 3 Nikai's design. Loli-girl's is fun too.

Posted at

I < 3 Nikai's design. Loli-girl's is fun too.
Thank you…I really look like that too…and have every part of that outfit except the zombie t-shirt.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

we have allways thought Girls with glasses were cute. ^^ for a human we mean.

Posted at

Well, I actuall look like my character. I just happen to be lacking the shirt…and cape. Oh, my caaaape.

Posted at

See Loll they like me with glasses.
Lolli Girl: They'd like me too…I'm technically you just older.
You have a point my friend.

Posted at

I must agree, girls with glasses are cute. And I like Nikai better than Loli-Girl. Just saying.

Posted at

I must agree, girls with glasses are cute. And I like Nikai better than Loli-Girl. Just saying.
Lolli-Girl: Meh…thats okay. -_-

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Now now, don't hurt their feelings. We know how that feels all to well.

Posted at

Now now, don't hurt their feelings. We know how that feels all to well.
Lolli Girl:…-_-..riiiight…

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Well We Do like your face markings are they tattoos?
do you two like Pie Or Cake?

Posted at

Well We Do like your face markings are they tattoos?
do you two like Pie Or Cake?
Lolli-Girl: They are permenant but no face markings…its a long explanaiton.
Can we have cake AND pie?!
Lolli-Girl: Yeah…we can never decide which and just end up buy both.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

We Like how you think. Pie and Cake it is.

We all shall eat Pie and Cake.

Posted at

Onoez! When no one was looking, Lex Luthor stole fourty pies! Fourty Pies! That's as many as Four Tens! And that's terrible.

(If anyone gets this refference, you win an internet.)

xanos
xanos
Posted at

ok this is so late I'm probably not even going to be put into the comic but for the hell of it: XANOS!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.