Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Riot Glarg don't take that fight back for you are MEN!(as stated) Fight back with the competition mentioned earlier.

Posted at

Pff. Riot makes it look manly. Unfortunately, Glarg does not, as being Team Bishi has some drawbacks.

Ocka
Ocka
Posted at

I just came.
…..

Thats what I thought when I heard that comment :neenjah:

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

FINISHED *snickers* but unfortunately I'm at work and it will have to wait to be posted ^-^

I gave you guys more of a magenta suit since pink is so NOT your color… It came out a lot better then my first one :P

Editted:

Be hold! The most disturbing thing you might have seen all week:

Glarg just came out utterly cute XD

Pfft. We look better than you two did.
But, of course, you must realize that this means war.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Aren't I hot?
Any ladys want a piece of Glarg? eh? eh? it's free.

Cel you know Im going to have payback on you now? You know since I didn't draw anything and you drew me its time I draw you…PAYBACK!

Posted at

I agree; much better cleavage.

A war within a war? How can you do that to me and Cel… especially since I'm on your team T_T

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

I'm fairly certain that this is the moment we'll look back on later and say, "Yeah. That's probably when the joke got taken a bit too far."
That being said, LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR!(click on the link to see it not-screwed up by size-limitations in the forum)
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Path/gfx/bunny2.jpg

Posted at

The horror! THE HORROR!!!

Atleast I'm on top XD

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Now the we are back on a good topic.

Riot for King of Mars!

White Ranger: I will follow to my death!

Posted at

Atleast I'm on top XD

And the REAL issue for Snuffkin comes to light…

I am officially a worshipper of Riot. Also, those really need to be made into Desktops. :D

Edit: Oh, and demons rock too hard to be on the bottom. Sorry, Cel. ^^;

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Haha yes Hero the topic was orginally suppose to be what would Team Riot do to Team Zac at the end of the war… Oops lol

I agree Argent_Nightmare, Riot still is too manly in the picture.

Riot is that a compliment AND a challenge? Don't make me mimic that picture too! Um… nah I'm not that mean… I should REALLY stop taunting him before I get into trouble with Snuffin

But Glarg I just had to draw you too! You looked so adoreable in the picture lol

I agree; much better cleavage.
A war within a war? How can you do that to me and Cel… especially since I'm on your team T_T

PFT! Oh please! He probably had that picture drawn out DAYS ago, he was just waiting for something to happen so he could post it and add text.

Also Snuffins character does rock so no offense take Argent_Nightmare. You just don't want to see my character under a full moon…

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

This freaking war just gets weirder by the minute.

Posted at

Also Snuffins character does rock so no offense take Argent_Nightmare. You just don't want to see my character under a full moon…

This is only evidence to how little you know yours truly, as I am the sort of person who doesn't much mind when things get weird. I'll just have to record it, that's the only difference.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Must..not..be..aroused by…Riot's picture…

Crap.

That's it, you are all demoted to cannon fodder.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Mr. Riot…Thank you…You have finally given my life meaning.

And now…Payback…cover your bumholes ladies, THE ANAL PROBE IS BACK!

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

And this bunny suit competition just gets weirder and weirder but more and more awesome. And if you people ever stop fighting this one you can always start to draw the girls from team zac.

Glarg awesome pic. Way to kick it up another notch.

Posted at

I'm half way between laughing my head off and screaming. And even though I'm ahead of Cel she has the ability to fly…

That's it, I'm going to have to draw a horrendously wrong picture to get back at you both now. There's only so much I can take before I… *snap*.

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Look on the bright side, Snuffkin: you don't have to run faster than Glarg, just faster than Celrena.

I have another one in the works as well.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I'm half way between laughing my head off and screaming. And even though I'm ahead of Cel she has the ability to fly…

That's it, I'm going to have to draw a horrendously wrong picture to get back at you both now. There's only so much I can take before I… *snap*.

You know Riot and Glarg are taking this as a challenge right. Continue to do it and it might not end well. Rembember these are men. Men with perverted minds. All men have only some men can draw really well.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

This is actually fun, Im holding in my urge to draw them both in wet T-Shirts and thongs…not being held in well.

You know Riot and Glarg are taking this as a challenge right. Continue to do it and it might not end well.

Hey, they like drawing our characters in bunny suits, we like drawing their characters in bunny suits…or sexy undergarments…

So far As I see it it's a win=win situation here.

Posted at

Glarg…
DO IT! <3

I'd take the Anal probe to see that, even! :P

celrena
celrena
Posted at

LOL Snuffin looks like she thinking "Oh hell no!!! *Jets out of there* and I look like I'm thinking "What the heck is that thing? Hey wait up Snuffin why you running!?"

When in danger I could just fly out of there SWOOSH!

Might not end well? THIS IS … ART WAR!!

So now all I have to do is draw your characters in sexay garments and we will be even again… or maybe snuffin is on that one already lol

Posted at

I'd bet the rest of DrunkDuck is watching this thread very vigilantly.
Heh. Heh heh heh.

Sweet.

P.S.: Snuffin and Cel just became the new sex idols of Drunkduck. This thread is deserving of a frontpage link, too. :D

*plays with Snuffin's tail cuff* So CYUUUUUTE. *snuggles*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.