Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Oh noes! *hugs Glarg again* He is my hug buddy and mine to exploit for hugs! *eye twitch*

*Hugs* YES! HUGS! THINK OF THE HUGS!

Exactly! Who else am I supposed to hug? The White Ranger? Ew!

White Ranger: Now see thats just mean.

FreakGamer: Ha no hugs for you.

White Ranger: Hey she still thinks your me. So no hugs for you either.

FreakGamer: Damn it. Didn't I tell you to shut up.
*hugs Freak* White Ranger stabbed someone there for that is further time away from my cookies, so White Ranger gets no hugs.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

*hugs Freak* White Ranger stabbed someone there for that is further time away from my cookies, so White Ranger gets no hugs.

FreakGamer: Thanks for the hug Nikai.

White Ranger: Since when A P Patrolmen people?

Posted at

*hits White Ranger with nurse cap* Since I had to treat them!!

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

White Ranger: When I stab people they stay dead. There is no chance of bring them back.

FreakGamer: You know you are just digging yourself a bigger hole right?

White Ranger: Like I care.

FreakGamer: You know you make a horrible power ranger. Honestly I should not have made you a power ranger suit.

White Ranger. Honestly we all know power rangers would have been a lot cooler if they would just their weapons to stab people.

Posted at

White Ranger: When I stab people they stay dead. There is no chance of bring them back.

FreakGamer: You know you make a horrible power ranger. Honestly I should not have made you a power ranger suit.

White Ranger. Honestly we all know power rangers would have been a lot cooler if they would just their weapons to stab people.
Very well then…when your bleeding and cold from shock and a mortal wound…don't come call for me…I won't help.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Very well then…when your bleeding and cold from shock and a mortal wound…don't come call for me…I won't help.

White Ranger: Fine be that way.

FreakGamer: Can I still get help?

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

Oh noes! *hugs Glarg again* He is my hug buddy and mine to exploit for hugs! *eye twitch*

*Hugs* YES! HUGS! THINK OF THE HUGS!

I probably won't have internet acess for the next week, I'll be looking forward to getting back on with trepiddation. Someone defend my dignity while I'm away, okay?
T_T

…Well Actually I have yet to see YOU draw a single picture of us Snuffy so you know what, I'll defend your dignity! Riot prepare for mutony! And snuffy, no man-handling since im doing this!

TRAITOR!
I'm going to draw you becoming a Jehovah's Witness for this, Glarg!

Posted at

Yes freak yes…you do. And Whit ranger…I probably would have to help you via my insurence…*curses under breath*

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Yes freak yes…you do. And Whit ranger…I probably would have to help you via my insurence…*curses under breath*

White Ranger: Tee-hee.

FreakGamer: Your a jerk you know that.

White Ranger: The biggest.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

I probably won't have internet acess for the next week, I'll be looking forward to getting back on with trepiddation. Someone defend my dignity while I'm away, okay?
T_T

…Well Actually I have yet to see YOU draw a single picture of us Snuffy so you know what, I'll defend your dignity! Riot prepare for mutony! And snuffy, no man-handling since im doing this!

TRAITOR!
I'm going to draw you becoming a Jehovah's Witness for this, Glarg!

DO IT~!! You know you want to see Glarg all dressed up in a suit knocking on doors trying to convert people to be a Jehovah Witness….. Or just have one knocking on his door, him answer all drunk, and agree accidently ^-^

Posted at

You may never get hugs…ever…unless maybe I was Lolli Girl but thats different.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

White Ranger: Good enough for me. Hmm maybe we can get Lolli girl a pink ranger suit. Mmm pink Ranger.

FreakGamer: No I am not making you any more suits. You are getting me in enough trouble as is.

White Ranger: You know a pink ranger would be fun.

FreakGamer: NO Pink Ranger! :thinks for a second: Well maybe….. Wait NO!

Posted at

White Ranger: Good enough for me. Hmm maybe we can get Lolli girl a pink ranger suit. Mmm pink Ranger.

FreakGamer: No I am not making you any more suits. You are getting me in enough trouble as is.

Lolli Girl: Wha? What are we talking about…Pink no…never pink…not power ranger either.

Posted at

Kitty, im currently doing you now…and snuffy, I have finished your picture but I still need to scan it.

Oh I am a late cat, a late cat indeed~ But well…if I'm gonna get in trouble, I should make it as worthwhile as possible Sailor Glarg~ :D

That's right. I chibi-fied you. I so went there!

Tune in next week (or whatever week has me out of the mess known as my house) where Sailor Glarg transforms into Super Sailor Glarg! Moooooon power~

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Lolli Girl: Wha? What are we talking about…Pink no…never pink…not power ranger either.

White Ranger: Come on we can go find another girl and have her…

FreakGamer: NO!! Keep your sick twisted fantasies aside.

White Ranger: Damn. And what about you waiting for that gif.

FreakGamer: I just admire good art or bouncing boobs. Either one.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Kitty, im currently doing you now…and snuffy, I have finished your picture but I still need to scan it.

Oh I am a late cat, a late cat indeed~ But well…if I'm gonna get in trouble, I should make it as worthwhile as possible Sailor Glarg~ :D

That's right. I chibi-fied you. I so went there!

Tune in next week (or whatever week has me out of the mess known as my house) where Sailor Glarg transforms into Super Sailor Glarg! Moooooon power~
Getting wasted by daylight
shitfaced-smashed by moonlight
never running from a bar fight
He's the one called Drunken moon

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

Wow..so much can happen in a mere few days.
I'm visiting some friends in chicago, and won't have time to do art, but i'll be keeping an eye on this thread, as it is hilarious.

And I must say "Go Riot Go" for the animation as I don't fear the Evil Snuffkins Yaoi plans for one reason. Yaoi is typically pretty, pretty boy art. The grumbleduke is about the FURTHEST thing from pretty boys, and I feel it would be very difficult to translate. :)

And for whomever wanted the bondage gear…
good call. =D

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

good call. =D

BONDAGE GEAR!? I want bondage gear… and leather, spikey shiny leather shoes! maybe a little whip too !?

Posted at

White Ranger: Come on we can go find another girl and have her…

FreakGamer: NO!! Keep your sick twisted fantasies aside.

White Ranger: Damn. And what about you waiting for that gif.

FreakGamer: I just admire good art or bouncing boobs. Either one.
Lolli Girl: *hugs white ranger* Ah…suport…Lolli Girl tired.

Posted at

good call. =D

BONDAGE GEAR!? I want bondage gear… and leather, spikey shiny leather shoes! maybe a little whip too !?
*Open's box of tricks and pulls out said items* Holy crap! What do I do as Lolli Girl?!
Lolli Girl: Lots of things…

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

good call. =D

*Open's box of tricks and pulls out said items* Holy crap! What do I do as Lolli Girl?!
Lolli Girl: Lots of things…

White Ranger: Wow Lolli Girl kinky stuff.

FreakGamer: Perv

White Ranger: Oh yea Mr. Go Riot go exploit your team mates.

Posted at

Lolli Girl: Horse back riding…

Nikai: Makes sense…except for the shoes…

Lolli Girl: Those belong to glarg.

Posted at

good call. =D

THE BONDAGE GEAR ARE MINE GLARG. ><;

You can be the torturee.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

good call. =D

You can be the torturee.

Ok now your just setting yourself up for this.

Posted at

good call. =D

You can be the torturee.

Ok now your just setting yourself up for this.

I'm a silent egomaniac. I love to see myself drawn.
Plus, I like bondage, what can I say? Nothing like getting to torture someone and have them love it…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.