Zidane x
Zidane x
Posted at

Sign me up man

Revenant
Revenant
Posted at

Red Slayer reporting for duty!

I created this alt account for the purpose of participating in the DD civil war event just in case you were wondering.

mystery
mystery
Posted at

Ah, what the heck, my username is practically a perversion of my real name anyway… I'm with Zac. (Rather twisted now I think about it… nevermind…)

Jaffa
Jaffa
Posted at

Wherever I stand, I stand with ZAC!!!!!!!!!!

Jaffa
Jaffa
Posted at

i'm not on the main roster thing, i tried refreshing and all that, still not on
|. .|
\^/ <- me unhappy, grrr

Posted at

Count me in Zac. Angelos, with his demon "spidey - sense" and oblivious to pain, coupled with his partner, arch angel/gun… Ashriel (angel of soul reposesion) is here to assist. Lets bang em around mate.

Scott out

Deilburg
Deilburg
Posted at

Deilburg is here, and ready to join Zac in this war.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Yes, I must sign up! Ninjas:neenjah: must band together against evil pirates:gem: like Riot!

DruidJP585
DruidJP585
Posted at

My base character is split in twain.
Druid (Account: DruidJP585) is up for Riot's team. J Me Smith (Account: DruidJP585) is up for Zak's team.
Druid and Jamie's Profiles and Intro Stories

As a bonus…Zac's team gets a Pirate. Pirate White Kite at your service, Ballistics; Healer Faith Green; and Ell Electric Yellow. Of course they are stuck in Jamie's body, but that does not mean they aren't still people.

Shukuun
Shukuun
Posted at

I'm totally with you Zac!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Now your awesomeness level has increased to nine thousand. No, in fact over that number.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Must… resist… urge… to use… annoying… internet… meme… Not… resisting… well… It's…

OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

… I have to register with Zac. I will not fight for you but Kyle Polo is registering. So is my crew. Again I will not help in this war for your side. I am still neutral but I am registering my name to get your goons off my trail.

My ship remains neutral. If you need a ride anywhere give me a ring. My ship is for all. There is no fighting on my ship and if you threaten to harm any of my crew or try to take the ship down I will eliminate you. Please don't test me.

If you need a ride out of battle or need to get to the medical tent or need supplies give me a buzz and I will help every single person.

(If you want to use my character you can just tell me so I can make sure I read your comic)

Posted at

I stand with zac along with the soul socity and hallows, look up bleach(anime show) and you'll know at I mean.

>:)

Posted at

Might as well, sign me up Zac.
Why? I love playing devil advocate, it is fun.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

If it isn't too late, I would like to join Zac. I can't really draw anything though…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.