Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Every now and then, I look like such a great option.

"Every now": that's like, always now.

"Every then": meaning always has been.

Willow has always been your leader.

Dun-DUN-DUN

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

Looking at this from a non-neutral point of view, I don't think the neutrals really need a leader. Every one of you seems to be neutral for different reasons, and there really is nothing unifiying you except the fact that you haven't (or won't) chosen a side to support.

That being said, Willowanderer gets my vote for neutral's team leader. (Even though I don't really get a vote. Ok, I admit it, I'm just here to enjoy the punch and cake.)

=)

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Hmm you make a good point Karen~! A leader may just make conflict within the neutrals *nods*

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Yup work as a group of people helping each other.

Wanderer as our on battle field healer

Celrena as our upbeat person that keeps us happy when times get bad.

Nikai as our medic of pwnage.

LIZARD_B1TE as our well…. he kills people.

I guess I am the techie. No not trekies they suck. Techie. The guy that does technical mumbojumbo and maybe gathers troops if need be. And due to me trying to make myself feel more awesome I am also the team Ninja. Yea for trying to seem cooler than I actually am.

Anyway those are the peps that talk a lot on here. So what they do.

Go neutrals!

Posted at

LIZARD_B1TE as our well…. he kills people.

Actually, it's Nnaes who kills people. I'm just apathetic. Besides, Nnaes works for the Five, who want the war to continue until everyone's dead.

Posted at

I am officially tossing my hat in with the Neutrals! Behold the glory of the resplendent and recently freed Mister Spook! TREMBLE YE MORTALS, TREMBLE!!!!

Yes, so er… here's the strip.

The Delicious Escape

It follows the Black Kitty strip

Welcome to suggestions and or suggested cameos. ;)

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

YES! A confirmed new neutral. I will probably update the list sometime tomorrow.

Posted at

I don't pwn!…unless provoked!..sometimes…BEHOLD MY POWER! *A cookie apears in hand* BWAHAHAHAHA!

Posted at

Thank you! Though I seem to be neutral as a matter of necessity more than anything else.

Posted at

Yeah, you guys are going to get a list and event list.

So, when exactly is this gonna happen?

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Yeah, you guys are going to get a list and event list.

So, when exactly is this gonna happen?

I did the list now we just need to get it on the main site. I guess I could try working on an event list for us tomorrow.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

First I want to say welcome to the neutrals we are awesome and have pie.

Secondly everyone I updated the list. While updating I starter playing around with everything and screwed up the old list in a way.

Well I am sorry guys for doing this to you but if you want the updated list you need to repaste it into your code.

Again I am so sorry to make you do it again but I am still tweaking it.

Hopefully I will have the event list done soon. Till then just have an update on the list.

Rainyday2
Rainyday2
Posted at

Hey…I'll be joining the neutral "side" soon. I've already made my comic, I just have to scan it and such. I will probably join tomorrow, but if not then, Friday.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Yea new members make me happy. Welcome aboard. Well when you come aboard.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Yea a new member I will update the list very soon.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I have to join Zac, the Almighty coin flip said so.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

I'll be neutral, and I declare myself the leader for two reasons: 1 I am guy with a big sword and can control everything around you, 2 I am a natural born leader, ie I can lead an psyco to stop killing people.

BTW I'll be represented by my main character, Elemental Blader, who controlls the elements.

Posted at

I'll be neutral, and I declare myself the leader for two reasons: 1 I am guy with a big sword and can control everything around you, 2 I am a natural born leader, ie I can lead an psyco to stop killing people.

BTW I'll be represented by my main character, Elemental Blader, who controlls the elements.

The Neutrals are lead already, I believe. Also, a leader leads by fore of character and/or morals. Perhaps if you tried acting like a leader, you'll get some followers.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

I know, I know, I am just saying that I know when it is best to lead and defend and when it is best to stand back and fight. I am a natural born leader, all my friends have looked to for the answeres and even when I don't have them I support what they know and see if it works. I can prove to be a worthy leader by the fact that most of you are still reading this, I just know what will be best and I probably can get some of us in the comic as background characters.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.