celrena
celrena
Posted at

How cute ~!! ^____^

Us neutrals united ^__^

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I was just looking at that picture and I had an idea.

By the way the picture looks AMAZING!!!!

My crazy idea was since we are neutral we gather together and hide somewhere under ground. When the two sides fight our group goes in and tries to break it up or save as many as possible. We could be the true heroes out of the whole thing. We won't fight either side but we will help save their lives like heroes should be doing. We could also have each others backs so no one can mess with any of us.

Just a thought.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

yea but ummm if we tried to stop them in the heat of battle would we get slaughter XD
We could also be secret agents on both sides and convince people to the neutral side ^_^ *Hides from Zac if he is reading since she knows he does*

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

We could do that. I mean my character has two forms he could try to get us some new recruits.

I am sure we could get enough of a group together so we could stay neutral. Yea for neutrality.

Posted at

hrmm… maybe it'll look better in color…. *wanders away*

Hehe… I'm the biggest.

Posted at

My crazy idea was since we are neutral we gather together and hide somewhere under ground. When the two sides fight our group goes in and tries to break it up or save as many as possible. We could be the true heroes out of the whole thing. We won't fight either side but we will help save their lives like heroes should be doing. We could also have each others backs so no one can mess with any of us.

You neutrals are sneakier than you seem! I'll have to watch my back ;D

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Well I got bored and I thought to myself

Self what else can you do for your neutral friends. Maybe you can do a poster like that amazing one Willowanderer did. No you can't do that. You suck horribly at drawing. How about you code something else for them. Well what is there to code. True that. Hmm so what can you do. Why don't you do another comic. Nah I'll do that tomorrow. You lazy sack of shit. Ok how about this. Work on some sprites of some of the Neutrals. Hmm that might work.

So that is exactly what I did. I made some sprites of your characters. I really hope you guys like them. I have been working on them all day. Oh yea some characters are impossible to do so if I forgot you I am so sorry.

Tell me what you think.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Like I said in the other thread… that is cool O.O~!!
Thank you!!! :)

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Like I said in the other thread… that is cool O.O~!!
Thank you!!! :)

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

So, I posted this elsewhere, but I really like it, and it does include a neutral in it! (That counts, right?) It's just a bunch of girls out to have fun for an evening, putting conflict aside and partying! heheh…

It's Girls Night Out, featuring:

Evil Snuffkin, Karen the Marilith, The Wanderer, Shraye, and Black Kitty!

Hope you all like! Such pencilly goodness only comes once (or twice) a week! heheh…

=D

Posted at

Tell me what you think.

AWESOME! I have really big feet! :)

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

AWESOME! I have really big feet! :)

Lol. Not really I just can't sprite or draw feet. So everyone has pants that extend over their shoes.

I hate when I am forced to do feet :Glares at Nikai Nockturne.: :says under breath: stupidskirt.

Posted at

hrmm… maybe it'll look better in color…. *wanders away*
I likes it!

Posted at

context?

*sigh*

Zac's side=Reiging power=Terran Confederacy
Riot's side=Powerful Rebel group=Sons of Korhal
Neutrals="Rebels against rebels" as you say=Raynor's Raiders

Which means we have Dark Templar on our side and we are unquestionably the good guys.

Now, we just need UED, Khala, Overmind, and Kerrigan groups and this war will really pick up!

Hahaha, I love the Dark Templar. Good show.

Rainyday2
Rainyday2
Posted at

I think I might do a drawing of everyone on the neutral side! All these drawings are so awesome! I don't know if I can do as well, but I will try!:kitty:

Rainyday2
Rainyday2
Posted at

This is a picture with all of the Neutral people. Lizard Bite, Celrena, Willowwanderer, FreakGamer, My Lady of Sorrow, Nikai Nockturne, Mister Spook, Miruku, and me.
My Lady of Sorrow's stick-person has undergone a transformation. Hope you don't mind, My Lady of Sorrow.
Also, Mister Spook, I wasn't so sure about you, so I drew the character that has shown up the most in your comic so far.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Hahah that is so cute rainyday. I like how Mister Spook and FreakGamer are all sneaky like

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I am the hidden ninja of teh awesomeness. This looks bloody amazing. But I must ask. Why is the rum always gone?

Rainyday2
Rainyday2
Posted at

I am the hidden ninja of teh awesomeness. This looks bloody amazing. But I must ask. Why is the rum always gone?
What do you mean? Many things that I can see are missing, so you have to tell me which one.^^

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Sorry I just say Pirates at worlds end. Had to quote it.

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

That looks just awesome RainyDay!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.