Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Note to self: I am a tea pot short and stout. Here is my handle…

Ocka
Ocka
Posted at

Note To self: You're wondering who I am - Secret secret, I got a secret- machine or mannequin - secret secret, I got a secret- With parts made in Japan -Secret secret, I got a secret- I am the modren man

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Does MrRiot have powers? Of course he does!

One late night, Riot was riding his solid gold, Diaomand incrested, flaming motor cycle home after renting a few movies from blockbuster, all staring Chuck Norris. When suddentlty a nuclear active thunderbolt struck his while he was holding the movies. He woke up a few days later in the same spot he was struck, the motorcycle was still there but the movies were gone. The nuclear active thunderbolt fused him and the movies…Giving MrRiot the power of 5 Chuck Norris'.

Posted at

One late night, Riot was riding his solid gold, Diaomand incrested, flaming motor cycle home after renting a few movies from blockbuster, all staring Chuck Norris. When suddentlty a nuclear active thunderbolt struck his while he was holding the movies. He woke up a few days later in the same spot he was struck, the motorcycle was still there but the movies were gone. The nuclear active thunderbolt fused him and the movies…Giving MrRiot the power of 5 Chuck Norris'.
Oh ho ho…very impressive but can Riot do this? -poof- *wearing nurse outfit* WHY!?!?! A cookie was supposed to apear…Oh well…Riot can't do this! *does the medic dance*

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Oh ho ho…very impressive but can Riot do this? -poof- *wearing nurse outfit* WHY!?!?! A cookie was supposed to apear…Oh well…Riot can't do this! *does the medic dance*

Well as Riot can't put himself into a nurse outfit. He can however piss off his team into putting him into a princess gown.

Posted at

Well as Riot can't put himself into a nurse outfit. He can however piss off his team into putting him into a princess gown.
True…very true…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.