Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Just so we can all know, and so we can all read them…..and so that they can be linked on the comic, We post here the people who have JUST NOW started on their Civil war comics OR are about to but are in need of assistance. you know storyline plots and all.

Im currently working on my pages, the comics up but the pages aren't. 8D

having NO trouble with the ability to throw my charrie into the storyline completely unnoticed :).

What about you guys/girls?

acadia
acadia
Posted at

Hurtle

It'll be a full fledged story in itself, staying as close to the Civil War plot as possible.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

G-Spot's been updated.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Encouraged maybe. Required, I don't think so.

Zac
Zac
Posted at

I'm a bit confused, are sidestories required if one chooses a side?

Not at all. Just an added extra something you can do! Gives us a better understanding of characters too though.

Neilak20
Neilak20
Posted at

Not at all. Just an added extra something you can do! Gives us a better understanding of characters too though.

I really dont think i'll have time to do a sidestory, but I may enter a character and choose a side. Is there a deadline to join up?

Zac
Zac
Posted at

I really dont think i'll have time to do a sidestory, but I may enter a character and choose a side. Is there a deadline to join up?

There's not one at this time. Just try to have something turned in before we get too far into it, just for the sake of adding you into the story :D

Freux
Freux
Posted at

I've got a few questions! .. Because I'm dumb. Anyways!
As far as side stories go, I guess we aren't limited in the ways that our chars can be recruited, eh? Just use our imaginations?

Zac
Zac
Posted at

I've got a few questions! .. Because I'm dumb. Anyways!
As far as side stories go, I guess we aren't limited in the ways that our chars can be recruited, eh? Just use our imaginations?

There are hardly any limits right now. I hope that doesn't become the bane of us. Lol. Use your imagination, is pretty much it! Now later on, I'm hoping to work with some people, and have other people work with each other to include people in comics.

If anyone has questions concerning what will be canon and not, please PM one of us.

We WILL have more rules and regulations soon. We just haven't had time to work them out.

herio
herio
Posted at

i whata colab with someone

Posted at

The Five Gods is a sidestory for the Civil War. I'm going to try and tell the story of the war from my hero's perspective. The perspective of an apathetic person standing on the sidelines while randomly being taken over by a homicidal alternate personality whose mission is to ensure that the war lasts as long as possible and is as destructive as possible. Why? Well, you'll have to read it to find out!

(The five gods are just plain evil, wait until you see their diabolical scheme!)

Posted at

I'm doing a side story too, Civil War: Zombies.
Basically, Kitsunekage gets a letter asking if he is with Mr. Riot or Zac from Zordon. The letter ends with "P.S.- If you refuse to register, I will be forced to send a zombie swarm to kill you."

Man do I love me some zombies.

The side story last only one night, so please include me as a cameo in the main thing.

Posted at

I think (I'm not done drafting it) but my side story is very much an 'outside looking in' sort of feel, exploring the idea of choices. And, if I can get it in there, responciblity. Because that's what good superhero stories are about!

Posted at

Here are a few examples of the tie-ins Marvel used in the original Civil War, in case any of you need the inspiration!

Here's what my tie-in's cover is based on:

Check out the rest at marvel's Civil War gallery!

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

I Pit this on the other one but here's mine again. It's a more serious apporoch to the story the I'll try and keep the character as true as I can.

The Act: A DD Civil War Story

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Currently I made the front page a bit too big, but in any case, you may likey it.
Claw Dance.
Mutation's DD Civil War comic.

Click, and witness the war from Mu's view.

Give it a few pages then some serious buisness will start in.

Emma_Xross
Emma_Xross
Posted at

I'm working on a side comic for this too called Dark World, I'm not done yet but I'll post a link when I get the first page up… ^^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.