Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Hero
Hero
Posted at

Redesign. A bit tighter, but still the same general theme, and a H insignia instead of the Pent-A-Smiley.

Posted at

Redesign. A bit tighter, but still the same general theme, and a H insignia instead of the Pent-A-Smiley.

Gotta love that coat. I seriously *must* draw him, mate… hope you don't mind me butchering your pretty character with my ugly art? ;)

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Butcher him, butcher him up good. Just, y'know not literally 'cuz that'd be kinda disgusting, but feel free to draw him in your own style and I'd hardly think it's as bad as you perceive since we are our own biggest critics and whatnot…

So, yeah. Draw 'em if you want.

Posted at

*cough cough* Oh look…neutral fanservice…
HAHAHAHAHA!
That's ok, you should see the drawings I did of Snuffkin and Celrena. Your diginity's WAY more intact than theirs!
Yes! I have seen them…and they are hilarious!…unfortunately NIkai has her fan club -cough-Mutation-cough- who likes doing things like that to her.

Posted at

HAHAHAHAHA!
That's ok, you should see the drawings I did of Snuffkin and Celrena. Your diginity's WAY more intact than theirs!
Yes! I have seen them…and they are hilarious!…unfortunately NIkai has her fan club -cough-Mutation-cough- who likes doing things like that to her.

The garter belt was a nice touch.

Posted at

HAHAHAHAHA!

Garter belts just look cool…and smexeh…

Posted at

HAHAHAHAHA!

Garter belts just look cool…and smexeh…

Too true, too true.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Well in case you guys didn't know I finally revealed who the White Ranger is. So here you go here is the White Ranger

I know I know big fuckin surprise. So how many of you actually figured it was me? Well my personality split into two actual beings. Yea it doesn't make sense I know. But thats what I did. There was supposed to be a big flashback story to actually explain everything but I think I would rather start on my new comic. Yea I am leaving my Civil War comic soon. Good news is I will keep it open so I can do some adventures of the White Ranger in case I really want to jump back in again. If you want to check out my new comic it begin a Power Ranger comic and all http://www.drunkduck.com/Power_Rangers_Chaos_Force/ Check it out.

By the way I will still be around the forums. Just my event is done.

Posted at

This is my Character, Psycho I just got home so I drew a quick horrible sketch of my character, and yes the legs are darker than the torso but its all black and white. And another thing, If anyone would like to use my character in a DD Civil War event crossover, feel free to just as long as you tell me, so I can read it myself :) . And and last but not least I am on Riot's side!

Posted at

This is my Character, Psycho I just got home so I drew a quick horrible sketch of my character, and yes the legs are darker than the torso but its all black and white. And another thing, If anyone would like to use my character in a DD Civil War event crossover, feel free to just as long as you tell me, so I can read it myself :) . And and last but not least I am on Riot's side!

Another Telekinetic! We will have oh-so-much fun. ^_^

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

That's actually a pretty cool design. I dig.

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

I'm way behind looking at these.
I really dig the new design…though, I miss the glasses. Not sure why, I just do.
I like the coloring job, too. Looks nice n' shiny…like a tech-hero should.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Y'know, I kinda prefer the glasses too, but I'm trying to find a way of making the overall design more streamlined.I may just go back to the old glasses with the new antenna or just make them a bit rounder.

Nice design, Carbajal, I do like the insignia.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

For those of you that haven't checked up on my updates, or just don't read my comic, Check out the new and improved Glarg!

Posted at

For those of you that haven't checked up on my updates, or just don't read my comic, Check out the new and improved Glarg!

Pimp'n.

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

I just updated this thing:
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Revenant_Civil_Wang_event/
If you pay attention to the last panel, that's my character in his latest garb.

An artificial shoggoth with the ability to absorb the proprieties of almost anything it eats and replicate them almost to perfection effectively turning it into a living armor/arsenal.

I love my lair!

PS: Glarg looks awesome.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Looking pretty buff Glarg :D
Oh and they're real.

Wanna feel them? ;D

Hero
Hero
Posted at

This is not a design I'm going to use for Hero in the comics. This is what I would look like if I had a completely different build, worked out and etc. etc.

Posted at

I HAVE AN ANOUNCEMENT EVERY ONE!!

Pants.

That is all. :D

Posted at

That's right, pants!

Holy crap, that's actually more disturbing than I thought.

Posted at

O_o…OH SWEET JESUS!! >.< WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.