Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

cool, well there are like a billion people commenting on the comic, so readers will probably be hungry for more Poo always! :)

HA! lol!

Well, we'll keep making it as long as people keep reading. :)

luvmylab
luvmylab
Posted at

you better keep making it…or else…:gem:
lol

Posted at

you better keep making it…or else…:gem:
lol

HA! No worries, my friend. :)

Posted at

OMG, I am so sorry! I am so glad you are Ok! Please don't be like Poe & exit the world much too young, by the age of 40!! Like Poe, you have too much more unsettlingly beautiful work brewing within you to create!!!!

And of course, seeing as you were given a choice in the matter…unlike the rest of the 97% of your condition-related cohorts…! It's a pleasure to see that you've decided not to!!! :)

SHEESH!!!! :-O

I'll be pulling for your full & complete recovery, Mr. MacPherson…… And I hope to God you'll never again experience so close a brush with Death (unless you are dragging our friend "Poo" there, to experience its depths, beyond the night's Plutonian shore…) ~ until you are far too old & crochety to pay it much notice!!!!

Best wishes for your continued good health & well-being, from The Shadows…

~Joy :)

So….random question….what's up???

HA!
I'm recooping after a three day stay in the hospital. I managed to join the 3% who don't die from pulmonary embolisms. For once, it pays off to be in the minority. lol!

Posted at

Congratulations on your new Forum!

I thought I'd join the drunk ducks, throw in my name, & attend the christening of Poo…

B)

Hey! Thanks so much for joining up! I'm very happy to see you over here. :)

luvmylab: HA! Thanks, my friend. I look forward to interacting with you on this here forum-type thingie. :P

Thank you! :) Bear with me, as I've been living beneath a granite slab (it's nice & dark under there…) & I'm totally new to comics sites…

While researching the works & life of Poe online in March ~ I decided to search for Poe-related pages on MySpace to add to my site, & The Works Of Poo really grabbed my eye!! :nervous:

I was immediately enthused by the concept of taking such a deeply complex literary figure as Edgar Allen Poe, together with all of his constructs ~ & bringing all of them to LIFE!!! Getting them out in such as way as you can actually see them, hear them, & have some fun with them! :)

IMO, That Idea Is The Cat's Meow!!! :cat:

The whole concept reminds me in a pleasant way, of the old AD&D RPG campaigns I used to play in back in college……

~LoSs

Posted at

You are too kind, my friend! [/blush] :)

Well… I've always wanted to write a fantasy book. It's really weird how this idea came to me and evolved into what it is now.

To be honest with you–it just kind of happened. Weird, huh?

luvmylab
luvmylab
Posted at

hey edgarallanpoo, thanks for adding me as a buddy! I feel so honored O.O

:)

Posted at

hey edgarallanpoo, thanks for adding me as a buddy! I feel so honored O.O

:)

My pleasure, muchacho! Now let's DANCE! :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.