Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

The Top Drawer Elite P Policeman Helmut successfully gets an anonymous flamer to register. Because of this, he is promoted to guarding the Top Drawer. However, the Top Drawer is the most unruly of forums. What awaits Helmut there? Plus, he is having trouble controlling his inner demons(literally), and matters only get worse when a mysterious figure from his past appears…

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Kyles Story A Drunk Duck Civil War Event
As FreakGamer is about to choose sides for the Civil War His alternate personality steps in to stop him. FreakGamer fights Kyle right in his own brain. FreakGamer and Kyle are about to finish each other off when the Original form comes in and stops the war. The three fuse together to form one. Now Kyle is Neutral and is willing to help both sides. With his ship Destiny he takes to the skies to help. Or so we think.

Posted at

*ZOMG tEh stRats : News of the war reaches team ZOMG and they are quickly split. Isaac states that he is backing Riot's side whilst Raymond profusely disagrees, (Louis, however, became a neutral) their arguement leads to a huge fight causing mass property damage. Now, Isaac spends his days hiding and running from the Platinum Police whilst Raymond is working for Zac, helping track down unregistered heroes. Upon finding out that Raymond is now working with Zac and Rosencron, Isaac decides that he must defeat him to prove himself right. He's goes to train in an unknown reigon. Now he's back and what new technique has he learned from his training?

teddibaer
teddibaer
Posted at

Hair on Fire I really should have named it better. Something that actually makes sense, like "Evil Teddy." Just like my username.

Evil Teddy, after forethought via comic relief, is visited by Rosenclones. After saying no, they blow up his house. He doesn't take it very well. Crossover with White Hole by lady_ranozenth (which doesn't currently have a story).

I made it in the interest of crossovers, since the likelihood of being hooked into the main story is scarce, which makes me sad. Currently looking for a Rioteer that's "in the know" to come collect me (though I don't know what they'd be doing out of action). If anyone would like a crossover at any time, PQ me.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.