Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
celrena
celrena
Posted at

You should be lol!! You can even join my side and be neutral Wuahaha *gets ready to dodge any objects that might be thrown at her*. I think the Civil War event is fun and everyone should part-take in it. All my recommended comics are other users Civil War Events, check them out! You wont regret that you did! ^_^

Some might say to me, Why are YOU neutral!? You can't be neutral! It is just WRONG! Pick a side already darn it!! Argh Neutrals don't exist, you will pick a side sooner or later! WELL :P!!

I think this event is awesome and I like to support both sides with art and so forth. "Wait… you can't support both sides! They are two different forces with different meanings!". Well the odd thing is I agree with both sides and disagree with them in some form of a way. Made up usernames are great but real names can also help out so yea I am stuck in between @_@

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

If your neutral people can't join your side, thats the point of being neutral duh!

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Oh so very true XD but they can become like us though :o

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

Us? I'm not Neutral, I am proudly with Zac, there are only like 5 neutral people. XD Just kidding. I think what you guys are doing is great makes the minority look good.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

I think we are up to 7!!!! :o!! I think… most are in hidding >.>

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

Muhuhaha The I will make it 0, Join Zac's team or I will shave your cat. JK join whatever side you like.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Shave my cat?! I don't have a cat!! Did you steal my neighbors by accident? I hear its a pretty mean cat… jk jk

This forum is ze ebil room of testing

Posted at

Wait…what? I'm a medic…infact I think I'm the only medic. I'm just here to make sure no one dies. Besides…don't pick my cat skittles…she will rip your face off then eat it then hawk it out in a hair ball then dance her kitty dance on it. I'll be there with a bandaid don't worry.

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

OK maybe cat's weren't such a good idea maybe just raid freezer instead, and as for the medic great job I think like 29 f-allen clones died in the last episode of CW!

Posted at

I know! …Maybe I should charge a cookie per person…mmm…cookies.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

My Freezer? NOooos

HAHAHAH yes cookies are a good deal! Though we have to protect our neutral medic just incase one side tries to still her XD

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

That you mean you should protect her, how do you know I'm not already trying to steal her?!? *insert evil laugh*

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Oh Noooooes~! Everyone from team Zac wants the medic XD jk jk
I like your comic Nikai BTW we should do a cross over sooner or later

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

I've been thinking about doing a crossover but never got around to it.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

I'll do a cross over with you Shisno as long as you promise not to kill me XD

Oooh you updated *goes to read*

I should have Celrena run into you XD

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

After last night convo I already added you into the story, if thats ok. And if you do have my character in it, base him around how I act in the chat not how I act in my comic, cause I haven't had enough time to let develop.

Did you get trouble for last night?

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Nah I don't mind! I'm kind of curious on how my character will look like in your style.

Hahahaha I'm not sure yet to be honest… I still have alittle while yet before going into work (dude I barely got any sleep again…) Though my one co-worker did linger around work more then normal so I'm wondering…. I'll be pissed off if I get yelled at or a email because OOoh ~!! I do all the work there >.<!!

Lets see … there is tonights update… then another one I'm planning, but the next one I'll try to do a cross over with you… Hope you don't mind maybe getting shot at XD hahah *of course not by celrena*

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

Meep… I'm going to be shot. Oh well it'll heal! *Goes to plan a way to get revenge on evil artist* JK JK. Don't ruin anything about the cross over. Do you need a couple of angles for my character? We should start a new thread for our randomness!

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Yea stop spamming my blog entry XD
I'm going to post a thread in my wannabe test forum XD

Posted at

^-^ Crossovers! Fun! I'm going to put up Nikai's origin story soon. And you will be able to see….dun dun DUN! Lolli Girl! You can actually find her on the wiki under neutrals.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Nikai I was thinking of doing a cross over with you by you healing those Platium Police that my character lee is hurting XD

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

Hey this belongs in the badly named now spammed crossover thread!!!

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

I need to do my Wiki page.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.