Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Nope.

Talekyn
Talekyn
Posted at

Tamerlane,

I am so very sorry. I intended to write something while I was traveling for work and get it to you right on the deadline. Then Monday, while getting ready to start my work day in Tulsa, I got the call that my father had died in his sleep on Sunday night. I had to turn around and fly to Florida and things have been so disorganized and hectic since then. I was looking forward to trying something short with Mars and Hayden – sorry I couldn't come through for you.

I still love the strip and hope you'll get that monitor issue taken care of soon!

Hugs

Anthony

allanah
allanah
Posted at

I had something coming together as of two days ago and then a killer migraine set in and I couldn't finish it. I'll finish it though. Its kinda cute. Sorry. Stupid school got in my way and it only just finished :(
I love your comic too!

Sei
Sei
Posted at

Oh no! No contest!! I hope you got my PQ though >_>;;…

I have finally finished my fanart picture for you!! I'm am quite proud of myself *pats self on back* cuz I actually managed to finish something for once AND I changed a bit of my technique which is an improvement for me :3 (but of course that means nothing to you lol ._.). I'll email it to you… right now :D.

Posted at

A contest? I didn't know you were having a contest or else I definately would have entered something.
That sucks. I really want to draw fanart for you,but I just missed my chance. u.u
Anyway I can draw Fanart for you if you want, it might take a while though since I've been really busy with a project for my 2-D studio class at school, but I'll definately draw you some if you want me to. =3 get on YIM something and we'll talk about it. I'm usually on at about 8pm.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.