Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Questions for the author

Posted at

Have a question for me? Just ask and I'll answer it as best I can. No matter what. :D Just be sure to keep it age appropriate. >(

Ruby Falls
Ruby Falls
Posted at

Yes, how did you get so awesome at this? Was it your mother's genes? Does that mean that I have the potential to be brilliant also?

Posted at

Haha. I practiced a lot. genes have nothing to do with it. Well they might, but Rachel can't draw to well. At least the last time I saw her draw a picture it wasn't. You are already brilliant Ruby, just practice. I am always practicing. I look at my drawings and go. "Yeesh, that could look better." Why just today I checked out five different "How to Draw…." Books. And I will be using every one of them.

Ruby Falls
Ruby Falls
Posted at

Trust me, I practice. Look at any paper I have in class or that stupid planner thing they give you each year. Doodles, doodles, drawings, and look! More doodles. And thank you for calling me brilliant.

Posted at

I should show you some drawings from last year. Those are absolutely awful.

Ruby Falls
Ruby Falls
Posted at

That's how I feel. "My God, why are their heads so big? And their feet are so teeny!!"

Ruby Falls
Ruby Falls
Posted at

No, NO, I DON'T WANT THIS FORUM TO DIE WHEN IT HAS BARELY EXISTED. And I just want somebody to talk to me. ;)

Posted at

Don't worry Ruby. I'll talk. More people will talk in here when more people read the comic.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.