Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

I see this forum has gone into disuse. That makes me sad. I once followed this comic quite closely, though recently(more specifically after my computer crashed and I started attending college) I have not been keeping up with it. That changed now! I want to chat about NPC! I thoroughly enjoy it and I just wish conversations related to it could be held here, rather than in comments under the comic. So c'mon people! LETS CHAT.

I very much like where the comic is heading, I can see that some interesting stuff is gonna happen soon(not that interesting stuff hasn't already been happening). I want to see Felix's brother randomly turn evil, that would amuse me greatly, though I find it unlikely. But yeah…it would like run parallel with Deme and his brother…maybe.

Pipo
Pipo
Posted at

You are not the only one that misses this thing updating but we can only mail her to try to see if she can get herself to update but she has a work life and balancing a work/study and hobbies = nightmare.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.