Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

TEMPORARY TOPIC: Wallpapers! What character do you want on one?!

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Goodbye!
Goodbye!
No more votes are allowed! The voting is done and the random one page background guy LAUNDRY KITTY wins.

Chay: In my defence he's adorable.

Mu: Yeah, but I didn't think he'd win, so I'm not sure what to do. Ah, I'll work it out. Also, this might be a slow project since it's holiday season. Uwagh.

Hello
hello!
Coming up on comic number 50, y'know!?
That, and I want a Legend of Setar Wallpaper for my own computer, what about you guys?!

I plan to feature a single character on it, and go crazy and have fun with the background.
However! I don't know who I want on it. T.T
So! Tell me, any character of mine, or even a random 'npc' sort of Setarian you want on it.

Character:
Why:

Just answer those two things!
Or… you could even ask for a future character. Just say 'I want a future character, if there is one with this sort of personality.' 'This' being replaced with a few word discription.

Allright!
Thanks!
<3's from Ivu-Mutation!

chaychan
chaychan
Posted at

I know something that would challange you!
Make an epic wallpaper with the laundry kitty Npc!
because he is adorable. ^.^
And because he should get more love…….

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Well, Laundry kitty is now tied for lead with Zara/Tara in a cool fighting pose together.

Laundry kitty NPC = 1 vote
Zara/Tara fight pose = 1 vote.

Please for the love of anything, if you look at this forum, POST.
POOOOOOOOOOOOOST.
POST.

… Do it.

Please.

Good holy kittens POST.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOST.
POST POST POST POST PSOT!

dragonki
dragonki
Posted at

I'll say, Laundry kitty NPC! =D

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

It's a toss up for me between Alixx or Katrina.

I'm leaning more towards Katrina because she's an active character… I like her style, and even the way she talks. She's a confident assassin who doesn't mince morales or ideals. She does a job quickly and effeciently. Aside from her killing children, Toshubi would probably come to respect her as a worthy foe. If Toh were to come accross her, he'd want her for his "collection" as a possible replacement for Lamika.

But Alixx still holds a special place in my heart with her infamous quote… "BRING IT! YOU GIRLY CRAZY BOY!!!"

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

2 Votes for Laundry kitty.

1 Vote for Zara/Tara

1 Vote for Katrina.

Toshubi, I'm not going to spoil things in the comic, but I'll say this:
You should rally for Katrina fans if you really think she should have a cool wallpaper.

That aside Katrina would deny working under Toh infinately, with a smug smile on her face the whole time. She'd also respect Toshubi as an opponent too… just like Trina. n.n

chaychan
chaychan
Posted at

Yus Laundry kitty is in the lead!
I may actually get the one I want from this vote! <3

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Yeah, but… Kinda wish other people would vote too…

Posted at

THE CRAZY PURPLE HAIRED KITTY!!!!! 9sorry forgot her name >.> u told me once before) (oh and -whispers- 030 i lurb u ivy -runs away-)

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Well, your 4 days late considering I said Oct. 1st was the deadline, but I'll count it anyway because it's there and won't do anything to change the vote.

Her name hasn't been stated in a comic page anyway, so it's understandable. Her name is Malachite. (Which, yes, is a green stone. XD )

Laundry Kitty wins. 2 Votes.

Zara/Tara, Katrina, and Malachite all get second place with one vote.

Everyone else loses pitifully. D:< Take that Trina!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.